for Himitsu no Hōki - 秘密の法規

2/27/2020 c1 306Mask Rider Roy
I must say this is a good crossover fic. Quote canon forever the two series but I do have some issues, like Harry Potter being quite ooc (out of character) since he lived in the Muggle world, and he is not the kind who would use a bit of force on someone.

Zabini quite surprised me that he works at the Ministry of Magic and his working with Harry given that he was in Slytherin before.

It would have made Harry's understanding easier if Hermione is there given that she is a Muggle herself.

Given that it is set after Deathly Hallows she should have been there as she is working at the Ministry.

Other than that, a good one-shot.

Also I'm inviting you to check out my Harry Potter x Kamen Rider Wizard crossover fic. The title is "ALBUS POTTER AND THE RINGED WIZARD".

If you are interested you may take a look and if possible leave a review.

Thanks
1/8/2017 c1 1Praetus Azrael Antairian
It would problay make a good fit maybe some day please at least see if pleole want sounds like a great idea
Not trying to tell you what to do though
7/30/2015 c1 5Mr.unknow
i wounder if there a follow up on this with harry finding out about Japan's heroes

(don't know if any others like metal heroes, super sentai, and ultraman would be counted in a story like that)
7/22/2015 c1 12IsoldeAhlstrom
Ankh, Slytherin personified? Yup, sounds about right. Nice job!
2/10/2015 c1 Gwendolyn Yuki
i love the Potter movies and Wizard is the first season of Kamen Rider I ever watched and is still one of my favorites i would love to read a sequel.
8/22/2014 c1 KINGREADER
I doubt that harry potter magic could effect Haruto while in the kamen rider wizard suit still it was a good read.
8/14/2014 c1 8bc 7788
Great story would love to see a sequel
8/3/2014 c1 28Puidwen
Neat fic.
7/14/2014 c1 12AKA99
Well if you do make a sequel, I would be interested in seeing it

For the houses here's what I think (this is mainly for the characters from Gaim)
Gryffindor- kota, takatora, kaito
Hufflepuff-Zack, minato(Marika), jonouchi
Syltherin- micchy, ryoma, sid
Ravenclaw-i can't think of anyone of them to go in here

That's about it. Sorry about it mainly being from Gaim
7/9/2014 c1 11Toa Solaric
This is interesting and I would love an explanation to why the Japanese Ministry of Magic didn't helped Haruto and others...
7/8/2014 c1 Xivitai
If I were Haruto, I would punch Potter in the face for ruining Machine Winger.
7/7/2014 c1 The Flea
I liked this a lot. It was very interesting. Very well written and I could easily see this happening! XD

I haven't watched a lot of Kamen Rider but I think that a lot of them could go into Gryffindor/Hufflepuff: Eiji, Shotaro, and Ryotaro. They are very brave and loyal people. Philip is obviously a Ravenclaw. And if you are also including Ankh (Who is one of my favorite characters), he would be in Slytherin. Ryu Terui would be Gryffindor/Slytherin I think. I'm not exactly sure, he's a hard one! I think that Haruto would also be in Ravenclaw and Kosuke would be Gryffindor.

Sorry, that's all I've got. Like I said I haven't seen a lot of the Rider seasons. (Seasons? Is that what they are called? I have no idea.)
7/7/2014 c1 GXY-2013
I do enjoy this, I do hope there will be a sequel one day.

On another subject, many people claimed that Harry Potter was born in 1980 in the books, while some people claim that Harry Potter in the movie-verse was born in 1990, which made more sense because I saw Muggle cars,other technologies and other things that are not seen in the 90s of the books. In one movie, I saw Vernon watching news in his FLAT-WIDESCREEN TV, which it doesn't exist yet in the 90s.