for Bonds of Time III: Age Of Consent

4/1 c9 E8rocks23
, hope you read this, let me start by saying that of all the hundreds of fanfiction favorited on my profile here, your first Bonds of Time fic is the very first on my list.
It was the first fanfiction I had ever read and the first one I fav and followed when I made an login so many years ago. I can honestly say that it was you that made me realize my love of the H/G pairing and the idea of soul bonds (even if the idea feels way more fluffy now that I'm 26). In a very real way you've changed my life . Harry potter fanfiction is just about the only thing I read, quite literally.
Wrapping up now, I really just wanted to tell you that, and ask if you'd be willing to tickle your brain a bit and see if any new inspiration comes to you now after a couple years. If nothing comes up then no matter, I'm grateful for all the work you've done for us readers. Truly I am.
Hope your life's going well during these iffy times.
-Willis

(Seems I've already reviewed chapter 10 so ill post this here)
3/12 c10 AN
Can you PLEASE update this?! It’s been four years, I thought you weren’t abandoning it?
3/5 c10 X.pix.X
Kinda sad that this story did not finish, I really wanted to read about the wedding but it’s not completed.
1/29 c1 3Neumzie
i just gotta say, you know how annoying it is that you've been building up to ginny birthday and their wedding for almost 200 chapters only to abandon this years ago? i know you have/had writers block, and if if it's gone, you had probably lost inspiration for the series by then. but damn, man. like, this series has a lot of flaws but i was still looking forward to this. if you're still interested in the story but don't feel it anymore or whatever, you should either take a look back at the previous stories (it's probably been a while since you read through them) or even rewrite them if you want (though THAT is a hell of a commitment)
1/26 c10 SuperReader3000
This story is amazing and still has a lot of room to grow. I’m sorry to hear about your writers block and I hope you’re able to come back and give this story a great ending. Thank you for the wonderful story up to this point!
1/22 c10 kaaroolkaa1
I have only one question: do you still have writers blok? Because this story is fantastické, i love it. I am just a little disaponted because it is not complete. I just wish to read what happent now when voldemort is gone.
12/13/2019 c10 DoodleBug78
Loved all the series so far, could not stop reading them. Do hope you manage to complete
12/11/2019 c10 48bankerrtx01
I’ve red through the entire series in a Day just so you know it’s great I’m not blaming you or telling you I think your leaving this to die honestly if you ever want to you can always recon the series end to the death of Voldemort, however I do like the new addition’s the actual age of stuff in my head, and the other plot points your closing up, so I feel if you can just finish this one book I will feel happy to call it an ending but this is one thing I must say as a scruption, ENJOY YOURSELF I feel it’s no fun to read something if they don’t enjoy writing it, I don’t care how long it take enjoy it, good story can’t wait for more at your own pace

Bankerrtx01
10/4/2019 c10 Zacnelson0628
Vance, I want to thank you for your explanation of why the series ended. I do wish it to be completed though... At least the wedding... I was looking forward to it for so long only to find this. Again, I understand why you stopped. I just wish it didn't. This story simply put was/is amazing. I just hope one day we will get at least a summary if not the wedding chapter...
7/30/2019 c1 christyannb94
It’s really quite the interesting tale. I hope you will return to it.
7/4/2019 c8 nandaster
Continua por favor, quero muito ver o final dessa sua saga, eu estou implorando, eu acompanho ela a anos, desdo início.
Plissss
7/2/2019 c2 trevan.richards
Harry and Ginny are really very rude to Ginny's parents. what's one dinner going to hurt?
5/29/2019 c10 NavyGirlNuc
I would love to see this finished. I logged in to my fanfiction account specifically to try and find this story and see if any progress had been made. Please do t leave us hanging
5/28/2019 c10 twinkieduh
I have loved reading this series over the last few days. Please continue with this story, if only to do a few more chapters and finish it.
4/25/2019 c10 1Jimbocous
"I could simply write a summary of the story to give you an ending, and be done with it all."
Kinda hope you don't do that. I've really enjoyed this universe, and I'm certainly wiling to wait as long as I need to for you to get your head back into it. Thanks for a great read so far!
693 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »