for Letters from another life

3/9/2017 c18 AlexandriaAshlyn
I cried with the story... Trust me... But i have a query... Did Lucy find her keys?
4/4/2016 c3 1jingerr
Very well written! And love the story line!
4/1/2016 c18 9TheBayMan
Although I loved you're story, I wish the ending was a little longer and perhaps more detailed! I'm confused about Lucy... Is her memory fine now? Does she have any magic now?

Great story... Thank you!
8/25/2015 c5 Guest
I happen to like long chapters!
8/25/2015 c3 Guest
it's soooooooooo Amazing!
1/11/2015 c18 14Marmora F. An Nora
It's a very nice story.
12/11/2014 c14 2SireItIsDarkNeon
My heart hurts so much. I'm so anxious and jittery. I just want her to meet Natsu already. My heeeeart. What have you done?!
11/13/2014 c18 3Minnie-Draconis
Good story! I was really hoping Lucy would some how get her Magic back and be a mage again though:(
11/8/2014 c4 2CupcakeGirl633
Wow I love how she thinks it's all a joke when it really isn't! It just makes the story more interesting this way! Love how Natsu is the one who knows everything, and is sending her letters. I, glad she met Wendy and Carla in Hargeon. I love this idea so far! Great work! :)
11/1/2014 c17 Godschildtweety
Really good
10/24/2014 c18 jd0595
I like the way you did your story. It was captivating and interesting. My only complaint would be the ending was rushed. Why not write out how the rest met and joined the guild? Other than that you did great!
10/23/2014 c17 5RiddlerShade
you know. i have been reading this. and this last chappy really caught my attention. i mean, describing the members of ft after some years..like how they moved on.. whether they have family and all. its really an awesome idea.. very unique.. hats of to you...
10/22/2014 c17 SilentMockingjay
I just came across your story and I'm sad I found it once it was done...wonderful story, I literally could not stop reading it. :)
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »