FanFiction.Net

part two please
8/29/2016 c1 manganh
where's chap 2?
6/30/2016 c1 2LunaSoraYamiMoonlightCrystal
Please update soon! I am lovin and the couple is great!
3/12/2016 c1 Alexis Barnes
Plz update soon!
2/20/2016 c1 Alexis Barnes
I BEGGING YOU PLEASE UPDATE! Seven for the Prophecy of Seven. Hey that reminds me, i was thinking you should add in the seven to your stories! Just a thought, but i hope youll consider it.
2/19/2016 c1 Alexis Barnes
NUUUUUUUU! Its over already?! WHAT! You must write more, I'm begging you! Pretty please, with dam french fries on top? Seven,one for each member of the Prophecy of Seven! Hope you write more, you're great at this!
1/4/2016 c1 11Vangran
The idea of Percy meeting Alexander is scintillating. I admit, it was primarily what drove me to read this, due to the myth of him being Zeus' son, although I can't remember if he is in Yu-Gi-Oh! or not. Still, it's certainly a wonderful story thus far. Some minor spelling mistakes, sure, but they don't detract from it at all, seeing as they are spelled phonetically instead of normally.
10/26/2015 c1 alifersyaputra.9c.02
hey did you play game yugioh capsule monster coloseum and where did you home
8/25/2015 c1 23angel de acuario
Me gusto actualiza pronto el cap. 2
3/24/2015 c1 Rainha dos Ladroes
Eu sei que pode ser um pouco trabalhoso, mas seria ótimo se você postar logo a segunda parte, espero que você consiga tempo e imaginação para continuar.
9/26/2014 c1 nightflyer123
Update REALLY soon Plz XD
9/11/2014 c1 Baconlover
please finish it! I can't wait to see what happens.
8/17/2014 c1 The Missing 3000
Dude, this is amazing! When are you going to put up part 2? and I can't wait to read what happens next!
8/15/2014 c1 Yami ventus
Jeez does she like yami or yugi!
7/23/2014 c1 pharaohs Queen