for Recruitment Drive: Shadow Partners

1/25/2019 c1 Kalaong
You do Red's voice *so* well. I wish there was an extended Reddington-in-the-MCU crossover; the Cabal could be HYDRA, most of the Blacklist could be Gifted in one way or another, Phil could learn that Stark is not the worst consultant he could possibly have...
3/30/2016 c1 4Suteko
Having never watched blacklist this crossover is interesting in a dark way. A comment about the devil you know here?
1/29/2015 c1 4Spitfire303
I think this works rather well actually :)
11/30/2014 c1 city bookworm
So in your story Liz is no longer an agent. That is better for the story, I think they'd get along better without the FBI's rules.
10/2/2014 c1 7Aragon Potter
Watch Blacklist, its a great show, you won't regret it, especially now that the second season has started, James Spader is a magnificent actor and is brilliant as Red Reddington. he is such a complex and interesting character that you can't help but like him
8/16/2014 c1 1Bkaa19
This one has potential. I would highly advise watching this series as James Spader as Red is a great character. Personally, I would like Nick Fury to have a chat with Red.
7/20/2014 c1 56mariteri
I enjoyed this. I love the Blacklist as well as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I've never thought of doing a crossover between them. Excellent work. Red is so unpredictable that I could see this being possible. There have been only a few diehard rules with him. He's a man of his word (until it doesn't work for him). If you cross him, he doesn't believe in turning the other cheek. And if he does turn it, you better be looking behind you for the knife or bullet you're not expecting. And he never forgets any slight. EVER. On top of everything else, he's a very patient man. I like to think of him as a chess master, who always has the long game in mind. He can be your best friend or your worst enemy and he'll treat you all the same. I hope this has helped you out. See The Blacklist reruns if you get the chance. I can't tell you how much you're missing by not doing so. Thanks for sharing and I hope to read more of your work soon.
7/8/2014 c1 7In Defilade
I need to catch up with Blacklist. I watched the first twelve or thirteen episodes I think. It's pretty good; the Anslo Garrick two-parter was epic, particularly the second part. The early episodes had some weak spots, but the actress who plays Liz Keen made up for it, and James Spader, who plays Reddington is such an incredibly affable guy - and such a magnificently manipulative bastard - he makes the whole show worth watching by himself. This story hit the tone of the Blacklist characters pretty well - Liz's curiosity about Reddington, and Red's letting little hints out occasionally.
7/8/2014 c1 Darksnider05
Red is exactly the kind of person shield would need he's an idealistic monster who's pretty much gone a decades long bender after the destruction of his family by unknown elements.

Keen is most likely his daughter 90% sure she is his. He's neutral good when it comes to his alignment.