for Why Must I Deal With This?

9/17/2014 c6 crissylover
OMG! I didn't know you would add one more chapter for this! This really made me almost scream in joy. It's just so sweet! Nice idea letting them go on a date in the festival. XD

Looking forward to the next story!
9/17/2014 c6 6LevelSeven-7
Oh :(

I followed this story and i LIKED it, the lack of fighting together was a bit...sad but it is still 12/10 :D

i will wait for your next work and hope to see a last last chapter with accel x mikoto 10 years in the future, accel wouldnt have the choker, mikoto would be pregnant with the second child and a happy slice of life with the whole toaru cast :D

Only a small idea (with the hope you will use it :p )...

but like Homer from The Simpsons said, "you should stop while you are on the best part" XD _
9/17/2014 c6 Knightwalker405
I love this story.
9/8/2014 c5 lui
Gorgeous! Loved the story.
8/19/2014 c5 ghostsmile96
woah so exciting please continue this story :)
8/9/2014 c5 4Punitor567
The only thing that I didn't like about this fic was the way you wrote the dialogue like a movie script dialogue. Not that thats a bad thing, just my own preferences. Other than that, pretty good.
8/8/2014 c3 34DarqueDeath4444
Hello, Raven here.
We missed the reply to our review at the beginning, sry
Oh, right
Always two sides to a story
Yeah, we're currently writing the newest chapter.
It's going slow, because we're updating two of our main ones {Fairy tail and Naruto}, but we promise we'll update it soon.
Raven {And Darque}
8/8/2014 c5 DarqueDeath4444
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
I think that both characters are in character.
Well, abit OOC in a good way, because OOC in the way Mikoto and Accelerator would have changed each other.
Your story is awesome, and once again, update soon, because I can't wait for the next chapter
8/8/2014 c5 Knightwalker405
Yeah woooooohooooooo I LOVED this chapter.
8/1/2014 c4 Man of no Import
Lookin' forward to more, Awesome fic so far.
7/31/2014 c4 DarqueDeath4444
Omg!
This is awesome. Can't wait, so update soon.
7/27/2014 c3 camelia17
A great story ! Personally, even if it is not a widespread couple, I love it. And see Accelerator played the dad with last order is really too funny. Especially when the little two questions about both of them or when they met Toma at store. And do you think to a time when Kuroko will meet Accelerator, it may be hectic. I eagerly awaiting more ! I wanted to also ask you if you accept me to translate your story on a French site fanfiction ? And pardon if there are mistakes, but as you probably already guessed, I'm French and I use an automatic translator. I hope more will come soon ! Good luck ! :-)
7/23/2014 c3 1XxsalariaxX
Omg. When are you going to update. So good.
7/21/2014 c1 7sora-to-umi
This looks REALLLLY interesting! I'm so glad to find another Accel-Miko fanfic :) This pairing needs more love! They're both fascinating characters who undeniably have a link with each other (whether they like it or not) after the whole ordeal of the Level 6 shift and the SISTERS arc. Even though their interactions in this fic may seem unbelievable considering their relationship in the canon, the way you handled their characters stays true to the canon and they don't seem OOC at all! If only I can see a scene where Mikoto realizes all Accelerator has done in the dark to save the sisters in the LN just like how you wrote it in here, I love how she appologized to him so sincerely and how she defended him from Touma knowing all the things that he has done for her indirectly! Really looking forward to your next chapter! This story is too awesome to be left hanging :)
7/18/2014 c3 Wyrde
I really enjoy this story and hope that you will update soon.
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »