for The Last Jedi

4/23/2019 c10 Guest
This is a cool story. Are you going to continue adding to this story?
1/18/2015 c10 3FireheartNinja
New chapter... Now! I need you know what happens next! What happens?!
12/29/2014 c3 Brievel
Welcome to the Dark Side, young one. It is an arduous journey back.
12/29/2014 c10 48Brievel
Nope. Never trust. Give your talents as necessary, always keep something in reserve, never tell everything, and never, ever trust. Take it from a Grey Jedi.
12/29/2014 c8 Brievel
Kid. Get over it already. Yeah, it hurts, but come *on* - he's a Sith Lord who managed to destroy the entire Jedi order and you're a *PAD-A-WAN.* You, on your own, could not possibly be expected to defeat him. Sure, you failed, but there could never have been any other outcome, it was practically a 100-to-1 fight!
12/29/2014 c6 Brievel
According to the canonized Wiki, some crystals also come from Dantooine and the Adega system.
12/5/2014 c10 4blue mountain fairy
Yes have here accounter the hobbits that would be so cool. Also I think if (when) she joins the fellowship if everyone just kind of stumbles upon her Jedi skills. Like she's practicing and they show up and are like wow. Anyway I'm so glad You updated you made this day from a Yay! Friday! To a YEAH! ITS FRIDAY AND ONE OF THE MOST OWESOME DAYS OF THE WEEK JUST GOT EVEN MORE AWESOMER!
12/3/2014 c9 jj12
Another great chapter. I like the character of Ana, she's strong, tough but also has a slight vulnerability to her, making her interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
11/30/2014 c8 jj12
This still looks promising. I like it.
12/2/2014 c9 Knights-of-Ni
omg that scene with Palpatine! I loved it! great chapter!
12/1/2014 c9 blue mountain fairy
Yay an early Christmas present! Sort of... I loved the update and the changes you made to the previous chapter, and I think it makes sense to split it into two smaller chapters. It made it better I guess built more suspense. Hope you update soon keep writing!
11/30/2014 c6 Rakaan
Why would she jump straight to thinking she's in another universe? Wouldn't it be more logical to assume she's on a planet that's pre-hyperspace technology, at LEAST?
11/29/2014 c8 3FireheartNinja
Gah! What happens next!? I want flash backs! I want to know her story within the star war universe!
11/29/2014 c8 4blue mountain fairy
Yay! I love it when you update it is always the highlight of my day. Any way you missed the perfect opportunity for a do or do not there is no try quote in there and a always in motion the future is. Can't wait for your next update! You are awesome.
11/21/2014 c7 jj12