for Youth and All Its Complications

9/19/2019 c15 2GabsStories
This is so sweet! I love it! wish you would continue it... Thank you for your beautiful work, made me tear up a tad!
1/24/2019 c15 Dark
I love this, so happy to see a new chapter
4/2/2018 c15 Guest
good thing i have this under the old name on my fav list (would have never found it otherwise).
10/6/2017 c14 Ravyn
Please finish story... I've been reading for years and waiting for each update.
9/29/2017 c1 1DayWrecker
More! Continue, please! Don't leave us hanging!
3/6/2017 c14 LadyofShadow
OMG you're updating. I love you.
3/2/2017 c14 5Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus
Greatly enjoyed! I'm really glad you came back to it. :) When I first started this story I wasn't sure what to think of Artemis babysitting a child Drizzit and will admit my mind jumped to the "mary-sue-ish story" conclusion, but that's precisely why you need to keep reading, as the story has evolved into something much less predictable and very enjoyable. It did this a few chapters ago actually, which is why I'm so glad to see it continuing. This is also quite typical, as of course no story ever starts in the middle of the plot. It's also a very opportune way to delve into Artemis' paternal side(which yes I do believe he has a very strong inclination for, no matter how well he may have "buried" himself). :D Greatly enjoying, and looking forward to more chapters!
1/27/2017 c14 Guest
I'm so happy you are continuing the story (I enjoy it so much I have it in my favourites list on my 3ds). Only found out there was a new chapter because I was in the mood to reread it.
1/27/2017 c14 1DayWrecker
OMG! I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for you to continue... PLEASE CONTINUE! I love what you've written so far. KUDOS!
1/25/2017 c14 Candus
I am happy that you came back to write this story! It is a good piece of work! It even got me curious how jarlaxle and drizzt would handle a tiny artemis entreri!
1/24/2017 c14 jlt
I'm glad you are back at it. This has always been one of my favorite stories. It has so much potential. Don't let the critics ruin the story for you. There are a lot of others who enjoy it.
1/22/2017 c13 DayWrecker
OMG! You can't stop there! Continue! Please! I'm on the edge of my seat!
11/29/2015 c13 Guest
Poor drizzt is going to be very distressed when he wakes up and finds he is no longer with his friends. makes one wonder if his infant mind will revert his tongue back to drow or repress his memories (papa Artemis *giggle*). Sure hope you write another chapter to this brilliant fanfiction.
9/10/2015 c3 5Ezio Auditore 58
I have reread this story many times and it is still good I hope that you May choose to continue the story one day I really like the plot and the idea in the story and the relationship between Artemis and Drizzt you made a very unique story thank you for writing this story
9/7/2015 c13 Jarie
I laughed so hard at your story! Please keep the good work up :)
I'm so excited how you are going to go on with the story (and I hope you will continue writing it!)
The plot reminds me alot of the "Rock-a-Bye Birdie" episode from penguins of madagascar

Sad though: Drizzt has a much happier childhood with his arch nemesis than with his blood related family ;_;
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »