for Pretty Cure: Color Chaos

5/4 c39 28Spectrum Scribble
Looking great so far! Matt's mind certainly rubs off on the girls in creative ways from what I've read so far, and I'm genuinely curious about finding out more about Tint and the Blot spy.
5/2 c39 Guest
Desert and bog and mountains, oh my! Take your time and hang in there. Okay
2/8 c38 Bia1230
Awesome
1/27 c38 Guest
Alright! Only two wonder colors left. And hey, about what you said at the beginning of this chapter about work, it's okay as long as you are alright out there safely. That matters
1/24 c38 30FoxyKhai0209
Oh, it's been so long! And this chapter is epic as always!

Hooray! The Precures, fairies, Matt and Tint got the Wonder Color Orange after the Smile Precure defeated Monk Channel! How amazing!

Keep up the good work! :D
7/21/2021 c37 Solar Phoenix
I hope you're doing okay. Cuz the COVID-19 is getting worse due to the new mutation call Delta. Which is very deadly. Be sure you keep your distance from people and not getting infected.

And also, this is a good story too. Hope to read more.
7/21/2021 c37 Lunar Swan
I have a question. Will you do a sequel of this story? But this time with;

Go! Princess Pretty Cure
Maho Girls PreCure
KirakiraPreCure a la Mode
Hugtto! Pretty Cure
StarTwinkle Pretty Cure
Healin' GoodPretty Cure
Tropical-Rouge! Pretty Cure

What will you do if you add them in the sequel?
7/21/2021 c37 Stellar Lion
The temple is where the orange wonder color lies. But they will need to face a tough challenge there.
7/21/2021 c37 Coral Pink
I wonder what challenge that the Cures will face in order to gain the Orange Wonder Color?
7/21/2021 c37 Frozen Spice
This Pretty Cure story is amazing. I love it.
7/2/2021 c37 Guest
Great chapter. I like the fact Matt Oda asked about the big hair question. When he said that it made me wonder why too.
7/2/2021 c37 Guest
Wow That was crazy! I wonder what next challenge they will come across next to find the wonder color orange.
6/29/2021 c37 FoxyKhai0209
So happy to see you update this chapter! This was great! I do hope the Precure, Tint and Matt get the Orange Wonder Color from that temple but knowing there's a challenge awaits them.

Keep up the good work!
6/29/2021 c37 1LogicalTips
Glad to see you're back. Great chapter
4/27/2021 c36 Guest
That was a great chapter, hey I hope you find a job that suits you. And stay safe out there
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »