FanFiction.Net
for Elemental flames

4/20/2022 c6 yonyoni
ay, it had been a while since I read this fic. The inmense suffering and disbelief of tsuna is quite painful, and finally getting his mates is such a balm for the soul. I think their interactions and endearments would be quite fun and lovely to follow along.
Specially hearing them talk, and learning their impressions of tsuna and their situation, since they havent as of yet.
And I love how reborn and colonello are those that got closer first. Cuz both of them are cheeky enough to try and test this sky to see if his power was really so great, and I love how verde gets all interested when it happens to him.
thanks for writing!
3/28/2022 c6 46pheathers
i love this story SO MUCH ahhhhhh it's just so good! had so much reading it, and obviously i'm hoping for a continuation, but thanks so much for the content you arleady gave us and for your hard work! i hope you're good and that life is treating you well!
1/23/2022 c1 4maharzoubari
please update
5/6/2021 c6 10AAu.27
All this time I was imagining Tsuna to be the same 15 year old teen. Not an 18 year old.
12/27/2020 c6 vrani140
continue, please
7/3/2017 c6 LavaLilly
So what's next?
5/16/2017 c6 7Pink the Legendary
I see TROUBLE... I'm kind of in love with this idea... please keep up the wondrous, wonderful work.
5/9/2017 c6 Visually Dreamer
Oh! Love this! Lol, Mukuro was unexpected cause I thought they're all Arcobaleno with Bermuda, but I guess wrong. Hehehe, I can't wait to see their protective streaks when they saw Tsuna's bullies.
5/2/2017 c6 3DragonClanMaster
Well, good luck you poor, unlucky tuna. You're going to need it. XD
3/28/2017 c6 Ch10m4
Pls update pls why stop there whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy
1/25/2017 c6 Espeon35
Lol. Tsuna you have you're own harem and Mokuro is in the group. Though I wonder whose the silver eye baby as Lal isn't in the group.
11/18/2016 c6 13keiman and kei
Man! I missed that before! Each of the infant companions represent a different element and Tsuna (Now 18) must learn to command and control them and their elements since he is their 'Sky'. So the boy tied to the tree in the legend is really Rokudo Mukuro and 'Tsuna's 'guide' for his mission. Shocked? That's too mild a word. I'll borrow a word from 'Ben Matlock's vocabilary. 'Tsuna was flabbergasted by this turn of events'! And not a little bit scared as well! What will be revealed in Ch 7 I wonder, fairy? You have created some cool names, man! I cam't wait to see what happens next, my friend.
11/18/2016 c5 keiman and kei
His elemental companions are both good and evil and so is Natsu. Controlling his powers will be a full time job for Tsuna and he is clearly the Giotto of legend. And I think that Timoteo and the other teachers are afraid of Tsuna same as the Jonin Shinobi 'Sensei' are sometimes fearful of Naruto. No of the kid himself, but afraid of what is inside of him and which is becoming increasingly difficult to control. When the Kyune came out and acquired 5 of his 9 tails, Naruto's powers wiped out ten square miles of territory! Tsuna has the potential to accomplish this and much much more. One more to go.
11/18/2016 c4 keiman and kei
Now I am reminded of another character, this time from 'Bleach'. Orihime is a healer with very powerful sprite compnions similar to the infants of Tsuna's ceremony. In addition to providing healing, Orihime is also able to form energy shields to protect herself and her soul reaper as well as human friends. Tsuna lost his focus and with it his control when his powers slammed poor Teacher into a stone wall! However, control will come when T learns to focus and channel his chakra-like energy. I must finish the rest of EF today.
11/18/2016 c3 keiman and kei
So T's element is 'Sky'. That means that he controls the other 6 elements as well since all 6 can be found in the Sky. The ritual is very much like 'Alchemy'. BTW, 'Alchemy' is a true science, not a made up magical power. 'Chaos' surprised me at the end. Natsu is clearly his familiar in much the same way that the all-knowing owl 'Hedwig' is Harry Potter's familiar. Aha! I was correct. Tsuna is Japanese and clearly lives in Japan. You keep placing Japanese terms throughout your tale, fairy. T's powers have been released through his own blood. Blood is a powerful life force and has been used by every culture in the world in legends and myths. I feel that T is the culmination of the 'legend' or rather, the 'prophecy' the same as in Naruto. Now, can T control his awesome 'Sky' elemental powers? Only time will tell, my friend.
139 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »