for Elemental flames

9/27/2014 c5 cysticas
Hi! This is my first review, story is awesome! I find it cute and unique, both characters and the story itself. Hope to see more:))
9/27/2014 c5 Skylar18
Silly, silly Tsu-chan... Of course there will be chaos! They're the Arcobaleno for God's sake! Lelz :))
9/27/2014 c5 killerpuppy
I love this story! This was a great chapter I wonder since Reborn and collenllo like his main mates since they were already affected and since Tsuna feels closest to them?
9/27/2014 c5 RenaScarlet
Great chapter
9/27/2014 c5 3happygolucky27
i can't wait for more it is getting interesting!
9/27/2014 c5 gojyo-lover20
I can't wait for reactions!Great story so far
9/19/2014 c4 MyLittleSister
How old is Tsuna? Good plot
9/18/2014 c4 AdvidFollower
LOVE IT! I love acro27 plus I'm curious about the extra elements! Please update when you can :D
9/13/2014 c4 11jaemin16
Hi there author! I just happened to stumble upon your story today and I just have to say you have yourself a new follower. I love this theme to the story it feels so right. I absolutely love when Tsuna is looking deeply within the eyes of the babies, you made it so prefectly clear what Tsuna felt and what he was going through that I thought it was happening to me. I know for sure the little boy smirking was Reborn that lil devil haha. Well I like your writing style. It's hard to find good authors sometimes and I'm glad I came upon you. Well I hope to be hearing from you soon jane
9/12/2014 c4 6h1lovecupcakes
Oh GOD! I need another chapter of this... LIKE NOW.

I seriously enjoy the idea of Mate!Universe and it was in my mind, but it is difficult to create a good connection since it takes whole world in it, and it needs a background...

This here, is perfect! You just gave me what I was looking for and I cam't tell you how much I loved it! IT WAS AMAZING! You need to write another chapter, as quick as possible!

I loved it I loved it I loved it!

And just a little theory, is making a bond/connection with Tsuna the reason they got older ? And if it is, is this mean that more the connections, older they are? Like can we see an adult Reborn soon? *w*

And please make others pay for what they did to our little Tuna-fish, make them jealous! *evil laughter*

I mean, pretty please? *w*
9/7/2014 c4 sodashintaro
I want to say this idea is amazing and it's written amazing, thank you for writing it. I can't wait for the next chapter. (Obviously not looking for a preview haha)
8/31/2014 c4 ImploringIdeal
Amazing fic. The idea is really interesting. I am kind of wondering who the other mates are. I know the arcobaleno but the other two I'm not sure of. Nana should be happy at least, so many mates and one is a sun/flame user. Also looking forward to seeing where you are going with the aging process of the arcobaleno. I can't wait to see where you go with this fic so update soon!
8/31/2014 c4 1JaNaSeL
Realmente adoro esta historia 3 Me pregunto, como seguirá la relación de Tsuna con los Arcobalenos? Por favor síguela. Besos.
8/30/2014 c4 killerpuppy
aww this is such a good story. I must admit that I don't know how I feel about him being mates with all of the Arcobaleno, I mean I can see Reborn and even Collenelo, but not so much with the others. But it's such an interesting story that I will definitely have to give it a shot!
8/30/2014 c4 ztanita
Yay for more Tsuna/Arcobaleno stories! XD Great job so far, I hope you make this into a long and beautiful story!
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »