for Elemental flames

8/29/2014 c4 hellkiss
The Start seems good, can't wait what follows.
hope you will not abandoned this
8/24/2014 c4 Cathra
"Like a unicorn."
*smacks
8/23/2014 c4 A simple reader
Excellent job! Please continue the story, I want to know how everyone will react when they see 'No-Good Tsuna' has more than two mates and that he's a sky elemental. Update as soon as possible!
8/25/2014 c4 Kurodekira
Oh this chapter I sooo cute I love how you paint the picture of the arco iris and Tsuna bonding together
8/23/2014 c4 fan girl
yeah, I love it.
upload soon please
8/22/2014 c4 HeartsOfStone
Wow! Love the chapter, i like how you described the ritual. Haha, can't wait for Tsuna to meet the Arcobaleno. Poor him...anyway, please update soon!
8/23/2014 c4 14twilightserius
well damn hope he don't get pushed around.
8/23/2014 c4 Yenaya
Rainbows are awesome :) I'm still some what confused on some of them like the one with silver hair and I'm going to assume there are two mists because they both touched the same symbol and I'm pretty sure Mammon is the one with the hood, though I'm not really sure about the boy. I can't wait for more :).
8/23/2014 c4 1Renato Chaos
...woah! (Speechless)
Great chapter.
Ciao
8/22/2014 c4 Skylar18
Ehmergerd... That was so frickin' awesome X3 Moaaaarrr please... With strawberry on top
8/22/2014 c4 SkyBlue24
yasss! yay!
8/22/2014 c4 RenaScarlet
Nice chapter
8/22/2014 c4 1Foxluna
-giggling- well Tsuna, you've got several or should i say a lot of powerful mates there lol.
wonder what will happen next and how everyone will react? plus where was Natsu during this? that little cub caused chaos, but chaos is fun!
laters,
Fox
8/22/2014 c4 12blueicequeen
Wow! Wonderful chapter. Loved the basic description and the continuation of the ritual. Should be interesting to see what happens next. Wonder if the toddlers would turn into adults after this ritual.
8/22/2014 c3 KateKyuu
OK after reading this chapter i'am hungry for more :) dont's stop! the story is really interesting and its just a beginning :)
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »