for Elemental flames

7/28/2014 c3 12familymatters
This is simply awesome. I am wondering how many parts of the legend there will be. Keep up the good work. Your awesome and I hope you feel awesome everyday.
7/28/2014 c3 5Love-is-Cyanide
dun dun dunn! XD

Great chapter though! Keep it up!
7/27/2014 c3 Kurodekira
Yes. Tsuna contracted with reborn right I'm soooooooo happy like unrealistically happy.
7/27/2014 c3 3Booklover2526
Great going Natsu! Awesome chappie I can't wait to see everyone expressions when they realize who Tsuna's mates are!
7/27/2014 c3 nany-chan04
Omg omg omfg! Update soon!
7/27/2014 c3 Cytheia
Interesting story, can't wait to see how it turns out.
The eighth flame wouldn't happen to be the ones that Bermuda uses? Curious
7/27/2014 c3 SkyBlue24
Yassss! YASSSS! REBORN! I HOPE HE'S TSU'S MATE! Wait. I know! He's tsu's mate
7/26/2014 c3 Belle'Masque
ooohhhh!
And so it happens!
Been waiting for this!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
HaremTsuna!
Belle 3
7/26/2014 c3 3happygolucky27
OH MY GOD! i CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! i want to know who his mates are! and super submissive oh tsuna so adorable
n_n
7/26/2014 c3 Sailor Dying-Will
Great story. What I'd like to know though is why there are so many bolded words where, in my mind, they have no need to be? I can understand some words being bolded for emphasis but from what I can see there are some that don't seem to have a reason to be bolded. Can you explain this to me please? There is also the fact that there is no explanation of how the ritual was supposed to go and how Natsu seems to have helped with it while looking, to us readers, like he's messing it up.
7/26/2014 c3 RenaScarlet
Great chapter
Is that person is Reborn
Can't wait to see what happen next
7/22/2014 c2 9gowolf
Update soon please.
7/18/2014 c2 4TopPop
I like it! Very interesting idea and I'm curious to know what happens next. Good luck Tsuna, I think your gonna need it!
7/18/2014 c2 BlackShadow1
interesting idea hope you can continue
7/16/2014 c2 Kurodekira
Umm I really like the stories direction but you have the same chapter posted twice
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »