for Elemental flames

7/13/2014 c2 Guest
Nice chapter! What if Tsuna gets all the Arcobaleno. He would be a pimp! Can't wait for next chapter!
7/13/2014 c2 Guest
Oh it's getting interesting!I ope in the next chapter is more of tsuna and not so much explanation and legend part but it was I am so looking forward to the next chapter.
Update soon
7/15/2014 c2 wiiTneSs
Interesting. Can't wait for the plot to develop.
7/14/2014 c2 EternalTearsoftheSky
I love your story so far! I can't wait for Tsuna to meet his mates!
7/13/2014 c2 1Foxluna
Nana mentioned another besides the 7 main flames... i wonder what it was? Tsuna is off now and i wonder who will become his mate/mates? And how will his flames reveal itself to Tsuna and everyone else? Should be really good! Excited to read the next chapter! Very excited to see what happens!
Laters,
Fox
7/13/2014 c2 qrcmr5qlgv
Can't wait for the next chapter
I hope tsuna gets all 7 gourdiens as mates!
7/13/2014 c2 10BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf
That is such an interesting legend! How do you come up with this? I love how Nana-san is so informative! Aw, don't worry Tsu-chan, you'll find out soon enough and get some color to your outfit! I love this! I just realized, is it yaoi or normal(I'm just curious and don't mind neither seeing as I'm a fan of both)? And is it harem or a single lover? Sorry for all the questions! And pm to respond because that way people who skip the top will know you responded and it does not make the chapters unnecessarily long(I like lingerie chapter just the ones with the story instead of long author notes but that's just me)!
I'm terribly sorry if I offended you with my opinion and I'm sooo sorry that this review is long! Please update soon!
7/13/2014 c2 SkyBlue24
Can't wait till the action comes! \(3)/
7/13/2014 c2 3XxShadowfangxX
Interesting story! Look forward to reading more!
7/11/2014 c1 10BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf
Humans are such cruel beings! Poor Gio-kun to deal with all that! But that demon(or magical being) was pretty weird... Tsu-chan is not useless, aw, poor little Tsu! Please update soon!
7/9/2014 c1 Guest
oh update soon that's so how does the legend go on?But the beginning reminded me of the treasure planet but that was so cute!It is really interesting and could you explain that with the mates in the next chapter more?
Update soon
7/9/2014 c1 Mikhail
i like where the plot is going already! i look forward to the next chapter! XD
7/10/2014 c1 5Ayz283
This is an interesting start... hope to read more of it :DD
7/10/2014 c1 Silenzioso
uuu... *tears* Gosh, Primo! S-Such poor kid.
Innocent and sane,
I hope he will never be taint.
For he is the Sky,
that is strong and should never cry.
Be it out of sadness,
or loneliness.
He deserves better,
and something great, rather.
Should he shed tears,
it should be happy tears.

Update soon please!
-Silenzioso
7/9/2014 c1 nany-chan04
Omg this is good. Sigh I don't get how people come up with great ideas:) update soon!
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »