for Kami-Chan Disease Def-Con Center

10/17/2015 c8 4Fire lord 626
Ahem, there's also my questions! But delicious chapter as always!
10/17/2015 c8 FateBurn
Great chapter.
10/15/2015 c7 Fire lord 626
THAT IS IT! I want in on both the cast AND the fic! ASAP!
10/15/2015 c6 Fire lord 626
Like I said, I want in on this and I gave the perfect idea!
10/15/2015 c5 Fire lord 626
Okay! Now I really want in on this!
10/15/2015 c4 Fire lord 626
No fair I want to have some fun too! And isn't the brigade part of the faction?
10/15/2015 c3 Fire lord 626
Delicious! But will the main heroines ever regain their place?
10/14/2015 c2 Fire lord 626
Question: will Mikoto ever be more honest? I mean she's supposed to be the main heroine on the science side right?
10/14/2015 c1 Fire lord 626
Delicious!
8/19/2015 c7 Guest
Uh, now that Fukiyose has joined the harem (according to the main story), will she still be involved in the podcasts?
7/13/2015 c7 Guest
(to DarkBetrayer) I politely beg to differ - one woman who learns how to summon a demonic aura whenever another female gets close to her man, can easily suppress the disease. Perfect example: Kamijou Shiina. Perhaps she will impart her "secret technique" one day to one or more of the harem.
7/10/2015 c7 Guest
Stay tuned for the newest commercial - no doubt AdDude will fill in the little details but it will end with a certain Idol Singer, surrounded by his own harem of females, saying: "It worked for me - imagine what it will do for you.", then flashing a smile (with a few teeth missing) and either a thumbs-up or a "V"-sign, he exclaims: "Thanks Tou-MAN!"
6/27/2015 c7 Guest
(to whwsms) Re; the "lost podcast" that you're suggesting - possibly Tsuchimikado would never permit it to be broadcast, otherwise virtually every magical organization on the planet would soon be after his ass as a result.
6/25/2015 c7 Guest
Whoa ADdude whats taking so long for twist of fate update ?
6/25/2015 c7 Kamijousneighbor
Hi yeah for the record what is the current polls for the girls because I nominate mikoto misaka.
For the obvious Loooooser poll.
But in all seriousness what is the current poll
78 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »