for Kami-Chan Disease Def-Con Center

6/24/2015 c7 whwsms
Perhaps later on, you'll have to come up with what might be called the "lost " podcast - a discussion between "experts" from the Magic Side about the Kami-yan Disease (I prefer its original name) - however, Tsuchimikado, knowing the potential repercussions of revealing the existence of Magic to Academy City and the world-at-large, immediately confiscates the recording and causes it to (a-hem) self-destruct. However, a rumor begins circulating that there is an "alternative" to the scientific viewpoint about the Kami-yan Disease, somewhere out there.

How it all works - you'll figure it out.
6/26/2015 c7 zorro99
Are there any girls who haven't fallen to the disease after meeting Kamijou?
6/24/2015 c7 8Darkbetrayer
Kamijou and Mikoto all the way. But let's be honest, one girl wouldn't be able to completely surpress his disease. Therefore, I propose a small harem which will be able to contain this threat to mankind.

Mikoto
Kuroko
Misaki
Ruiko

I feel this combination is the best way to limit the spread of his disease and would make him and the girls happiest.

(Even kuroko cause she could be with Mikoto)
6/23/2015 c7 6G.D.Roger
I have heard rumors about if one eats the flesh and blood of Kamijou Touma, one temporarily convert a carrier of the disease. Is that true?
on the other hand, as part-time stalker, I realized that musuhime Awaki-chan is a hopeless shotacon, but still fell in love with Kamijou, her hobbies were modified by the disease?
Also, I heard that if you get a loli, after being hit by a sogebu-punch from Kamijou, you can become a carrier of the disease, to a lesser degree
finally, the father of Kamijou seems to have certain traits of being a carrier of the disease, but apparently are controlled by his wife, that also seems to be the case of that guy named Hamazura, that's a point I'll have to investigate more
by the way, anyone know how to get rid of a time traveler? this guy keeps telling me to go back to something called grand line
lolis are life, lolis are love! but large breasts give a meaning to life
6/1/2015 c3 FateBurn
great to see the podcasts.
5/18/2015 c6 Guest
i have one: "Will there be a vaccine for this disease ?"
5/13/2015 c6 Guest
I vote for mii-San.
If not just her then harem.
Without mikoto misaka or should I say miBAKA or miBRATa.
5/13/2015 c6 Guest
I vote for mikoto misaka.
To lose.
So bad that it would either make a demon proud or say dude even I wouldnt be that cruel.
She is just that bad.
As a person sure there are pluses bu WAY over shadowed by her... Being her.
Boom.
5/13/2015 c5 Kamijousneighbor
Will u get any feed back from the ones possessing the kami chan diseas by that I mean the girls oh and thanks to my keen skills and the fact I am a neighbor to the kamijou family and I was outside when I heard a love confession get this all the girls that are living in his dorm that have crushes on him made a confession to him each on that night while this misaka chick watched touman kiss this glasses chick
4/29/2015 c6 Iceman81
I think it would be pretty funny if Levina unexpectedly showed up during one of these things seeing as how Kami is basically her own personal chair to sit on. It would be interesting hearing her response.
4/24/2015 c6 Guest
Heard a rumor that, if a guy gets gets punched by this Kamijou Touma, the "punch-ee" sooner or later gets his own harem. PROVIDE! VERIFICATION! NOW!

And does that apply equally to females who get punched?
4/23/2015 c6 Anon Guest
U Want Questions? Me Got Questions: (1) Is this Kamijou Touma the only host or carrier, or has any other Kamijou been known to host it also? (2) Does the Board Of Directors, or even the Japanese Government know of this diesase? (3) Is the disease of a natural or man-made origin? (4) Are only humans affected by this disease or does it affect other species also? (5) What are the symptoms of infection?
4/22/2015 c6 Guest
No Kihara's ?! Come on whwsms i bet there's a few of are bound to be this curios of the mystery known as the kami-tan disease.
4/21/2015 c6 Guest
There are rumors that the Kami-chan disease has begun affecting straight males as well, is this true? If so do you believe that there is some way that it can be avoided?
4/20/2015 c5 whwsms
Suppose on a special podcast episode, an attempt is made to consult a panel of "scientific" experts in order to shed some light on the Kami-Yan Disease - said panel comprising of Kiyama Harumi, Yoshikawa Kikyou, and Heaven Canceller (NO Kiharas - they're not interested in that). Wonder how that might turn out?
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »