for Kami-Chan Disease Def-Con Center

4/20/2015 c6 1Zimbolical
Does the Subject release Pheromones?

Does the Subject warp space and time to create the incidences that will lead to said Subject rescuing a maiden unknowingly?

What are the ranges of age of the females who will fall to the disease?

Can it work on females who are attracted to the same gender?

Any possible way of immunization or preventing the disease?

Can the disease be transferred to someone else?

Do they know any females who have fallen to the disease and
3/1/2015 c1 Guest
sorry,it's seem my weird question is a little too "reveal"
let me rewrite it.."cough"..."cough"
"What will happen if a certain spiky hair boy suddenly..."cough"...turn into a girl due to some unknown circumstance ? Aogami, what do you feel about this if it happens for real ?"
2/27/2015 c5 Guest
i'm vote for shutaura and musujime
oh and i got a question (a weird one) too:" What will happen if touMan suddenly turned into a girl due to some certain magic spell or kihara product ? What kind of reaction that the girls will reach if they know this?"
2/25/2015 c5 oni
my vote is misaka and sorry confused

vote misaki
2/24/2015 c5 whwsms
Seeing that they're good friends, it's just a matter of time before Misuzu talks to Shiina (i.e., the TouMAN's mother), and ... should be IN-teresting to say the least.
2/22/2015 c5 Guest
(In reply to darkangelx952) Unless Items 1 & 2 happened in the novels (I am certain they're not in the anime adaptation - and Item 4, if I recall right, is in the Index-tan specials only), I or someone else might break your illusions - eh-heh-heh.
2/18/2015 c5 Guest
Need many interviews with those fortunate to see Kamijou's (ahem) "little (or perhaps not-so-little) friend". At least one interviewee (hey, why not more) must suddenly exclaim ... wait for it ... "FUNYA!"
2/17/2015 c5 Guest
Then there is a call from A Certain Archbishop who throws her support behind (virtually) all the ladies in Neccessarius beside herself. Suddenly her call is interrupted - Orsola picks up the phone subsequently to report that said Archbishop is being chased by a contingent of red-faced Neccessarius ladies intent on doing bodily harm, before her air-headedness suddenly kicks in and puts her in the running (again, author can fill in the details).
2/17/2015 c5 4xMikaelx
Don't limit the list to only girls! What about the guys!? Fujoshi madness FTW!
2/17/2015 c5 1unclecreepy16
Well i have a few reasons why i think fukiyose should be with kamijou.
1) she was kamijou first kiss at the daihasesai festival.
2) she punched kamijou after accepting a kiss from oriana (probably out of jealousy)
3) she moved into the same dorm as kamijou
4) she told kamijou she wears front hook bra's
I think fukiyose should at least go on one date with kamijou
2/17/2015 c5 3Aznereth
If the harem is not an option, I am pretty sure that anyone is still able to get TouMan
How, you ask? Answer - mass produce him by cloning!
I suppose Sisters should consider such option
2/17/2015 c5 2D3vilNeverCry
Is Mugino on the poll? I know they haven't meet in canon (iirc), but a certain fic introduce me to them and it have become my OTP ever since (the author also introduce me to Naruto x Tayuya, it's glorious).
Anyway, my vote go to her, if not then any girl in Necessarius Dorm will do just fine.
1/27/2015 c4 Guest
"Harem is Not An Option." ... WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS? In the end, there can be only one satisfactory ending (to quote TV Tropes): MARRY THEM ALL. Go For It, Tou-MAN - IT IS YOUR DESTINY!
1/18/2015 c4 Guest
Suddenly a call comes from one Misaka Misuzu ... a few minutes later a massive electrical disturbance temporarily disrupts all communications. I'll leave it to the author fill in all the gritty details.
1/18/2015 c4 oni
good and funny
ollerus call and postulate othinus using other name
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »