for Kami-Chan Disease Def-Con Center

Harem, ftw! :D
1/18/2015 c4 1unclecreepy16
Im with maika GO FUKIYOSE
1/18/2015 c4 2D3vilNeverCry
Lol I just put it there as a joke for how everything start with the hero rescuing a loli.
And I hope Kazuma Kamachi will upgrade Thor into a protagonist too, it's about time we get one on the magic side.
12/16/2014 c3 Ezok
not as funny as the one in twist of fate but passable.

as for questions.
"i heard a rumor that a certain unlucky fellow has gone streaking in the halls of a certain high school? if so how did the girls react to his *ahem* accident? for that matter how did the boys? will the girls in the running have to worry for competition from the other side of the fence?"
12/7/2014 c3 86
Could you interview the #1 esper and Hamazura Shiage? Both seem to have something similar but weaker than the Kami-yan disease.
12/5/2014 c1 15p3Teal
I am a huge sucker for nearly anything Motoharu-related, so I had to click this one.

You do well with the characters! This definitely made me laugh. :D
12/4/2014 c3 5Loopsey
Aogami and Tsuchimikado have been defeated in one of the oddest ways possible.
12/4/2014 c3 2D3vilNeverCry
Generic member #137 Report
-For many years I have been studying about the most dangerous threat to mankind existent, commonly known as "The Kami-yan Disease". Here is all the information I have gather so far:
-Article 1: The Kami-yan Disease true nature
For many years we have wonder, what is the Kami-yan disease exactly. It's not a virus, germ or bacteria, yet highly contagious and more importantly, 100% "mortality" rate.
After some investigation, I have come a to shocking revelation. It's not the girl that is infected, but it's Kami-yan himself. The "disease" is less of an "illness" and more of an "Body constitution", whether it's a releasing of pheromone or something similar is still a mystery, for now I call it the "Protagonist syndrome", that's the true form of the "Kamiyan-Disease".
-Article 2: Defense again Kami-yan Disease
Impossible.
-Article 3: Then what the hell can we do?
If you can't beat them, join them.
Kami-yan is not the only one with the "Protagonist syndrome", I have come in contact with at least 2 more individual, although it influence is not as widespread. After some investigation (covert operation that include various kind of spying, tailing, stalking, following and being a total creep in general) I have found something very interesting.
Suject 1: Kamijou Touma (Prime subject)
After rescuing a loli nun that fall on his balcony, his normal high school life turn into one that is full of adventure, saving damsel in distress, raising flag with any girl he met.
Type: Anti-World
Rank:Ex
Note: Damn you, go die.
Suject 2: Accelerator
Previous life unknown, after rescuing a loli that appear out of nowhere, he move into an all girl apartment and begin to follow Prime subject footstep. In contact with lots of "Misaka Mikoto" lookalikes and currently have one living with him, What's up with that?
Type: Anti-Unit
Rank: B
Note: May or may not be in Kamijou Touma harem
Subject 3: Hamazura Shiage
A slightly strange case. Former Skill-out. Joining a subordinate organization of an all girl group, somehow ends up being assigned to deal with the girls directly. From then on, he rapidly rise in rank, getting closer to all the girl in the process and become one of them officially. He then rescuing a loli and become her caretaker.
Type: Anti-Army
Rank:A
Note: Rumor say that he's "recruiting" for the "Hamazura Brigade" as oppose to the "Kamijou Faction"
Subject 4: Thor
No personal information known, currently wandering around Academy City looking for a "loli" to be "his next stepping stone" in order to "gain greater power". Connection is purely hypothetical.
Type:?
Rank:?
Note: This guy gender is even more confusing than Accelerator.
-Conclusion: Not enough evident, but from the similarity we can make a connection, it have something to do with "loli".
*My research is not complete, in fact, it have hit a wall due to my limited capability. Therefore I'm calling out for the help of all of you. My brothers, although er have the same cause, we have been fighting alone all this time. It's time we work together to achieve our goal. In order to combat the global threat known as the "Kami-yan disease" a greater strength is needed, and in unity is where we find that strength. Comrades, let us fight for our eternal dream finding love, let us fight for a brighter tomorrow, a better future, where we will no longer spend Valentine alone*
12/4/2014 c3 deathmask83
this story has to end with a touma - harem or such default a touma - misaki or touma - othinius
12/4/2014 c3 Guest
As anyone who has read Chapter 32 of "Twist Of Fate" probably figured out, it would seem from Tsuchimikado's and Aogami's "reaction", that the Tou-MAN's harem is not the only thing that's "BIG". Later on, we should get the reactions of some if not all of the ladies who happened to see it "live".
10/10/2014 c1 1unclecreepy16
How many girls like kamijou at a certain highschool? & can fukiyose be apart of the podcast? I would like to see what she has to say in every podcast lol
10/10/2014 c2 Agent Nine
When will you update "Twist of Fate"? Can't wait for it!
10/10/2014 c2 whwsms
How about a response or reaction from Mr. and Mrs. Kamijou on the speculation that Touma's (albeit unknowingly) amassing a harem.
7/14/2014 c1 SleepinEdwin
So is Saten in the running? Uiharo too?
7/10/2014 c1 Agent Nine
Are there going to be many chapters of this. I think its funny and enjoyable to read.
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »