for Falling For The Bad Boy

3/26/2018 c2 18Churchisalive
can't wait man
7/4/2016 c2 AmIMurdocYet
Something made me come on this website today and it's been years and I'm so glad I ran into this story. It's so amazing. I remember playing SSX Tricky all the time on my Xbox haha. You're writing is so great and I know it's been a while but an update would be fabulous.
3/29/2015 c2 12SSXLoverKaoriBrodiMac
I'm such a huge fan of Brodi and I love the friendship between him and Eddie! LOVE this!
1/25/2015 c2 omen
this is the first time i ever read a fanfic, and ive never been more excited for a next chapter release... is this the world of FF? lol
1/25/2015 c2 bkzomen
neat cant wait to see how this developes, psymon is my favorite character and just recently started reading fanfics
1/16/2015 c2 GoodGuy567
Wow I'm glad to see this story is back online! I like the second chapter alot it's not as depressing as the first. The characters personalities really pop in this one Eddie and Brodi together are pretty entertaining. Definitely interested in seeing where this story will go. Please keep posting!
1/15/2015 c1 deeann.purser
Awesome story! I really like how the author describes things so you really get a feel of the characters and the surroundings. I feel like I am right there with them! I Like how the author throws in Japanese words, and makes you fall in love with the characters. I am very excited to read more of this authors work!
10/24/2014 c1 SSXLoverKaoriBrodiMac
Love this story! Please post more!
9/3/2014 c1 Guest
To be honest, I'm not quite sure when this story was posted (It says July 11, but doesn't give a year...) but I do hope that it was just recently 'cos I really like it! I don't know why, but I just recently had the urge to read some SSX fanfiction and Kaori is one of my favorites, so when I read your story's description I just had to read this. Among the fact that there are very few Kaori fan fics and this one had great grammar and an interesting plot, I am very compelled to read more of it. So, I implore you, do continue! You've got a great start and I'd really love to see what else will arise from this. It may be the fact that I haven't played SSX Tricky in years, but I find everyone to be pretty in-character so you're good there. And if you're upset at the lack of reviews (I get like that with fan fics I've made), I don't think it's anything to fret about; honestly, SSX isn't the most popular game series around and it doesn't look like there's much activity in this area to begin with. Plus, there are many people who read and don't review. But no matter what, I really like what you've got going so far and genuinely can't wait to see more.
7/11/2014 c1 GoodGuy567
I like this story so far. It takes the usual kaori and goes deeper into how she must feel as a foreigner and her thoughts, making her more of an easy target and an outcast. It's different. can't wait for what's next!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service