for Natsu Finds His Swords in a Mermaid

1/7/2017 c1 11JohnJuanRamboJr35
Oooooo I got one: age:28 gender: Male. bodytybe: slime but with a little more muscles like natsu. Haircolor: black hairstyle:is like a jarhead you know like the soldiers use. Eyecolor:olive green. Teeth: sharpe. Clothes:wears a black baggy jeans and a black shirt that says FTW in green and a long over coat thats black too and has a green skull on its back and under the skull says lifes a joke in green and the coat is a little jacked up too and he has black gloves fingerless cause his tip of his fingers were all gone whats left is his sharpe finger bones and his shoes are combat boots black and his underwear is olive green. Magic:shadow or darkness make magic which every you want, and the spells could be whatever you want or you could copy grays spells but change ice with whatever you pick between shadow or darkness,but if you want me to come up with spells just tell me. Strengths: pro on hand to hand combat. Speed and strength. loyal to the very end. Weakness: fear of heights. not good at far away combat. And dense as MF. Likes:spice foods,dogs,movies,and lemonade. Hates:cats,drugs,bright light,and tight clothes. Name:Juan Reyes or John King which ever you want but if you don't like these names then tell me so I could Change them. Nickname: scourge. Backstory: (I'll be calling him Juan for the backstory but remember if you don't want that name just tell me okay) Juan was 6 years old when his home town got destoryed by some of Zeref's cults,he was kidnapped by them and he went to work at the tower of heaven for 2 years,but a new research was built to make the first ever human made demon,as sad as it was juan was chosen to be the prototype of the reseach,they took him to a underground lab they did things to him no human every do to another human thats why Sayla was the leader of the program and sometimes the torturer, Juan's mind broke in 2 years he saw heard spoke done things that no boy his age should have never done,at the age of 18 he escaped with little of humanity he had left,so he went of to find his family or what little of his past is left,but sadly he couldn't find anything,his parents are dead his family hates and fear of what hes become,no guild wants him for the same reason and later he gives in to the darkness and becomes a assassin takeing life like it was nothing but he won't hurt children or animals the only ones he hunts for are dark guilds or anyone thats crossed him in anyway, And thats how he got the nickname scourge aka Fiore's scourge. Thanks for checking my oc and I hope he ends up in your story. And p.s keep up the good work
1/7/2017 c11 20Earth Dragon Arnighte
I got an idea I'd you wanna hear it.
1/7/2017 c11 Dragneel Vanquisher
I got one...
Name: John Vanquisher Guild Mark location (just incaseLeft Shoulder colour Black with red lines Gender: Male
Hair: Black hair with red on the tips
Magic: Hell Fire dragon Slayer Magic
Back story: Is up to you because your back story's are very good
Age: Same age as Romeo
Height: A bit taller than romeo
Magic Moves:
Hell Fire dragon RoarShoots dark red flames out of his mouth
Hell Fire dragon Atlas FistEngulf hand with dark red flames and punches enemy which cause the enemy major burns and broken bones
Hell Fire dragon Talon: Engulf his feet with dark red flames and kicks the enemy which cause the enemy to skid back with burns of where the attack landed
Hell Fire dragon Hidden FlameAllows your body to turn into pure dark red flames which means that enemy won't be able to you but it only has a time limit of 30 seconds.
Hell fire dragon Atlas grip strike: You grab the enemy arm and hit the enemy into the ground.
Secret Arts:
Hell Fire dragon secret art: Atlas Fire Eternal SpearYou form a dark red flame spear and throws it to the enemy when contact it explodes Hell Fire dragon secret artHell Fire final explosionYou use all your magic power and explodes around you but after the move you will be left vulnerable due to using all your magic power.
Hell Fire dragon secret artHell Fire Drill BladeTraps enemy around a wall of dark red flames while you fire dark red flame torrent (Basically fusion of Natsu exploding flame blade with Wendy's shattering light sky drill)
Weakness:
Motion Sickness (Every dragon slayer have it)
People he cares for Sometimes get distracted
Weak against Water Magic
Sometimes drops his guard down
1/7/2017 c11 NatsuGooner
Shame that your next story will have so much oc's, not something that I read
11/24/2016 c4 27experimenter19
my favorite chapter in the entire story
11/17/2016 c4 1TyquanUchiha
Ha! lucy could never match erza.
10/12/2016 c10 sebastiandiazrivera5
That is stupid,
7/13/2016 c10 4869 Comlonbo
Like i will wait! (It is not joke)
However this story is not bad ~
...Maybe!~ (it is tease huh?)
6/23/2016 c9 SilentSniper05
pokemon much ending
5/25/2016 c10 monkeeface
Djfjwj8rfjwjjejc 2017 rlly
5/25/2016 c2 monkeeface
Kinda testing up xD haha ughh... I feel like shit
4/24/2016 c10 3IceHole
Really looking forward to the sequel!
3/21/2016 c1 Trason9
I cant wait for the sequel.
1/18/2016 c10 Guest
Amazing story and I can't anymore for the next chapter
1/15/2016 c10 Guest
Did you write the first chapter of " Your My mermaid, I'm your Dragon"?
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »