for GODZILLA X TITAN 2: PREDATOR AND PREY

6/19 c4 Lili
I see that avatar reference and poor cabbage dude.
9/18/2020 c11 3LoneWolf427
Oh man, BURNING GODZILLA?!
9/18/2020 c9 LoneWolf427
Holy SHIT, IT IS KRYSTALAK!
9/18/2020 c7 LoneWolf427
I still can't decide whose responsible for the crystals. I know it's either Krystalak or Space Godzilla. I'm leaning more towards Space G, but I like to leave room for possibility
9/18/2020 c4 LoneWolf427
For a giant insectoid creature like Kamacuras, I would've gone for the eyes
9/5/2018 c5 2ChimaTigon
Any other Kaiju?
12/14/2017 c14 46yangri
*screech*

KING GHIDORAH
8/14/2017 c8 Guest
"Three pure white tortoises" was that a reference to skelaturtle?
1/16/2017 c5 13Aldon Blackreyne
IDK if you have been told yet but I believe the plural for kamacuras would be kamacuri .
8/19/2016 c3 Guest
Out of all the chapters in this fanfiction, this one was by far my most favorite. The reason why is because of how Godzilla is treated by the people of Attack on Titan, instead of looking apon him as a monster and a menace, he is look at as hero and a savior. Godzilla's origin was pretty sad to me, a dinosaur wounded and left to die on a island that was about to be hit by a bomb. He has been through alot and has saved his world multiple times, but only gets shouts of hatred and scorn, and not of happiness and thankfulness. But to see him being praised as a hero by the people who have been hunted down and eaten by giant grinning humanoids, and forced to hide in the walls of their cities for all their lives puts a smile on my face, for the fact that the king of the monsters finally gets the respect he deserves.
3/30/2016 c11 Shadowolf
BURNING GODZILLA FOR THE MOTHER (bleep) WIN BABY!
3/30/2016 c7 Shadowolf
WHAT BULL(bleep) NO I CALL HAXS HE SHOULD BE DEAD!
11/12/2015 c13 14twilightnite13
All Hail Godzilla.
11/12/2015 c6 twilightnite13
Angurius?
10/24/2015 c14 Guest
Damn dude! This should a real freaking movie the way you write this out! I love ther fight scenes and how in depth you go into these! I love how you left the last chapter off for the next story!
191 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »