for GODZILLA X TITAN 2: PREDATOR AND PREY

9/6/2014 c6 Fanboy 316
Oh boy, it's Anguirus! I wonder what the Survey Corp gonna do with him? Will other Kaiju from the Toho universe gonna appear too? If Mothra gonna appear too, she will be the only Kaiju that will be friendly to humans? Or you gonna put Gamera here as well? Anyways I have a suggestion. You should add another group of monsters that not from the Toho universe. I suggest you bring the Inhumaniods here as well. They will be the most evil group of monsters that Godzilla that will ever face. Anyways great update. Keep it up!
9/6/2014 c6 Totong
Great update and oh the mystery deepens. Kumonga emergers from the forest and almost killed Reiner and Ymir. Meanwhile, Eren and company arrives seeing a Titan that been sucked dry of it's blood. Then they been attack by Shockirus, Kamacuras and later by Anguirus himself. Geez, it seems G-Force is busy using it's Dimensional Tide canon and those monsters to Eren's world. It seems the SNK universe has felt the coming age Age of Monsters. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
9/5/2014 c1 Victor
Awesome chapter
Interesting that the shifters and Eren can't change now
9/6/2014 c6 9issic clark
Great can't wait for next chapter. Also I had a small idea for information regarding the monsters. Their is a sight that has information on these. Monsters and monsters u have never heard of it called neo godzilla. It's a wiki sight that has info on all kinds of monsters u should check it out. Just put the name of the monster u want and when u finish reading it at the bottom they have other monsters from different series
9/6/2014 c6 11Thomas Drovin
Hey there welcome back at long last! I see that a few MORE of Godzilla's friends have arrived and are doing their thing to the Titans as well as humans. I have a feeling that Eren and his friends 'slaying' duties have JUST become even more 'extended' with the arrival of Kumunga and Shockirus!

I wonder if it's becasue of THEIR abilities that Eren,Reiner and Ymir can't become Titans? Or is it due to those crystals? It MUST be becasue they weren't there before and they only turned up when Godzilla and the other monsters did...I have a feeling that Titans are going to be VERY low on the list of things to slay from now on. I am SO looking forward to the next chapter to find out what is causing this!

PS: I know that the mosters are coming from Earth...but what about those crystals? Do they come from Earth too? Or were they always there in the Titan World and they just started to appear in reaction to the Monsters or Godzilla's radioactivity? Speaking of Godzilla...will he be living up to his new title "The Great Predator"? All his 'old friends' are turning up so where is the King of Monsters himself? See you next update whenever you can manage it so I can get all the answers! Later!
9/5/2014 c6 sdkj
ANGUIRUS! He finally appeared!
9/5/2014 c6 7JulCan1987
This was cool, update again as soon as you can. By the way, ANGUIRUS! One of my favorite monsters.
9/5/2014 c6 18GodzillaFollower1998
Holy crap...IT'S ANGUIRUS!
8/27/2014 c5 2gojira1992
I am attack on titan and a Godzilla fan, and this story is pretty good. please update ;)
8/25/2014 c5 78snakeboy33
This is certainly good, but I've got to wonder which version of Godzilla this is?
8/21/2014 c5 Juxshoa
Amazing fic you have going here!
Question: Besides Kamakuras(?) will other Toho/Godzilla monsters appear later? What about mechanized ones(eg Mogera, Mecha Godzilla 1/2/3[Kiryu], Mecha King Ghidorah, Jet Jaguar)?
8/18/2014 c5 Totong
Geez,Father Monroe takes advantage of the situation and talks everyone to return the ,I doubt because if monsters keep appearing here because of the Dimensional Tide weapon sending to the Titan's world,I doubt those Walls will give some sort of great update and see next true believer,excelsior!
8/15/2014 c5 godzillafan1
was that mystery thing what hatched from that nest? I think it was hmm so there are more kaiju on the way? looks like it anyway please write the next chapter as soon as you can.
8/15/2014 c5 11Thomas Drovin
Welcome back! It seems that due to the attack of the Kamacuras that the people are a bit 'devided' on the 'Great Predator'/Godzilla. However...like Mikasa said they can't let this get to them. I have a feeling that Godzilla isn't too far away...espically if what Ymir and Reiner found is evidence. However it COULD also be something else...like what called the Kamacuras to it...a 'queen' or something like that?

Eren and his friends are doing the right thing going after the Kamacurus however I think they'd better be REAL careful, whatever's there is NOT alone. I can't WAIT to see what happens next, is it Godzilla or worse?

Anyway enjoy your holiday and see you when you get back! Later!
8/15/2014 c5 18GodzillaFollower1998
Great chapter! A little boring, but the words of the old man have me interested. He's either talking about Eren's father or Godzilla.
191 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »