for GODZILLA X TITAN 2: PREDATOR AND PREY

10/7/2015 c11 2Hercules8
So cool!
10/7/2015 c9 Hercules8
Oh, things are getting cool! :D
6/22/2015 c14 2ManwithaPlan113
I am excited
3/2/2015 c14 TakaraKidd 007
If that's the sequel, it is monstrously epic. Gigan & King Ghidorah gonna appear & wreck havok in Eren's world. And that isn't enough, Capt. Gordon & the Gotengo crew gonna show up as well as those two future men from Godzilla's universe will make their presents felt in the next chapter. Plus Erwin returns.
2/3/2015 c14 21edboy4926
Good story
1/18/2015 c14 DinoZilla
It seems that Eren and company would be busy next !
1/14/2015 c14 Fanboy 316
Wow, those guys from Godzilla vs King Ghidorah movie are appearing in the upcoming sequel. And I wonder how Capt. Gordon and the rest of the Gotengo crew got here in Eren's world. Part 2 is worth the wait. See ya!
1/14/2015 c14 Totong
Yehey! I knew there would be a part 2 of this story.I also hope you bring Zilla in the next ,onwards true believer,excelsior!
1/10/2015 c9 Guest
Seem like a Asspull power up
1/10/2015 c2 Guest
Love it
12/29/2014 c13 Medium Mac
I loved every minute of this story!
12/28/2014 c1 wolfdragon
The next sequel is going be Godzilla final Wars
12/25/2014 c14 11Thomas Drovin
Merry Christmas to you! Thanks for this little Bonus Chapter...from what I've read it seems things will be getting interesting AGAIN in the TITAN world. Eren has EVERY right to trust Godzilla, I know I do, because he is the KING of Monsters. Whatever happens to him Godzilla AWAYS manages to make it as he is like a force of nature he EVENTUALLY returns. Anyway have a Merry Christmas and a Happy SAFE New Year see you in 2015!
12/25/2014 c14 4Gamelover41592
uh oh let me know when this is up and Merry Christmas
12/25/2014 c1 1Rhettbutler
Interesting
Will you be bringing the MUTOS into the next story?
Also just a random thought and this is not me trying to suggest things, just a ridiculous thought, but would you or have you ever had a thought of mixing The Hobbit in this (I just have been thinking of how Smaug would be in the world of Attack on Titan...not really sure about him vs Godzilla)
191 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »