for GODZILLA X TITAN 2: PREDATOR AND PREY

12/12/2014 c13 11Thomas Drovin
My word you update fast! So I see our saga has ended with Eren, Sasha, the Survey Corps AND Humanity are learning to live with Titans, Kaiju's AND Godzilla. As for Monroe his faith in the walls seem to be left...unknown...as its clear that they may leave Titans out...but creatures like Godzilla will be needed. I think its safe to say that the Titan World will learn to adapt to these new creatures in time, espically with the 'Great Protector' Godzilla to look over them. Thanks for this wonderful story...see you...OUT THERE!

PS: Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy SAFE New Year!
12/12/2014 c13 2Utopia Aether
Apex here! It's over... It's finally over! And boy, was it epic! I feel that everyone has become stronger now, and people might start venturing the outer parts of the walls, and eventually meet other civilizations! So awesome.

Apex out, and I salute this story!
12/12/2014 c13 28venom rules all
This is easily one of the best Attack on titan crossover stories i have ever read, great job guys, oh one more word, GODZILLAAAAAAAAAAA
12/12/2014 c13 4Gamelover41592
That was a pretty good fanfic will there be a sequel?
12/12/2014 c13 18GodzillaFollower1998
Very nice mate, great conclusion to a great story.

Would have liked to have seen Godzilla and Eren interact a bit more, but beggars can't be choosers.
12/12/2014 c13 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
This was AWESOME! Are you going to continue this series? Or no? Either way, enjoyed this to the fullest!
12/11/2014 c12 godzillafan1
I was about to comment on those kaiju oh well the gorgonopsids I've seen in the tv show primeval glad berlot's finally gone and I'm also glad sasha apologized to anguirus and accepted him finally so there's one more chapter to go ymir's given up but reiner is still alive does this mean you're going to do another one? if so I got an idea how the next one should go could you do like a triple crossover for this one? like a Godzilla/attack on titan/pacific rim one? in it the story takes place after the end of pacific rim more of those alien colonists come along and send kaiju to wipe out the human race again so mankind builds new jaegers one of them should be called gipsy danger 2.0 during a battle with the kaiju the pilots Raleigh and mako who piloted the original gipsy get sucked through a worm hole into the titan universe reiner discovers the breach kaiju and decides to use them as his army like he stated in this chapter so together eren and his friends along with the jaeger pilots and Godzilla must join forces in order to stop them that could be a great third story if you are doing another one which you probably are but anyway please don't take a long time writing the final chapter in this one.
12/11/2014 c12 Takarakidd 007
GODZILLA WINS ANEW!Party On!
12/11/2014 c12 DinoZilla
I wonder what will happen to Anguirus after this the leaders behind the walls will able keep him as a will the Recon Corp able to tame Kaiju to their ranks?Great chapter by the way.
12/11/2014 c12 Fanboy 316
Well that ends well for this but I wonder,is this truly the end?Besides there still the Beast Titan out there and Reiner again,thanks for this terrific chapter & I hope Christa & Ymir be together at least in this ya!
12/11/2014 c12 Totong
Well,that's one fantastic Tanakibo survives the monster battle and Bertolt is finally dealt by Godzilla.I wonder what will happen next ,thanks for the true believer,excelsior!
12/10/2014 c12 Mario Barron
It disappoint's me that this story is coming to an end. But hey, it was fun while it lasted. :D This is by far the greatest fanfic of Attack on titan crossover that i've read! I can't wait to see the the final chapter, I wonder whats gonna happen. Great job on this Zking. :D
12/10/2014 c12 Gojira
Will Miki tell everyone Godzilla's name? It feels kind of weird, to me, they are just calling him The Great Predator.
12/10/2014 c12 11Thomas Drovin
Seasons Greetings to you! Thanks for updating before Christmas, that is a gift in itself!

Now for my review...It seems that the Survey Corps managed to hold back the monsters quite well and Godzilla has once again earned his title as "King of Monsters" by defeating Berlot again. I must say it was noble of Ymir to TRY and get Berlot back but a doomed attempt, and thanks to Eren for helping Godzilla in his battle too. Reiner had better NOT try and take revenge on Godzilla...as Moby Dick taught us...you CAN'T take revenge on an animal, and certinally NOT Godzilla.

Such a shame this story is finishing as its been such fun to read, see you next update whenever you can manage it. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy SAFE New Year! Cheers!
12/10/2014 c12 9SupernalGodzilla
What an epic final fight!

This story has been fun, I will wait for the next chapter.
191 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »