FanFiction.Net
for Heroes of Legend

8/11/2022 c20 DaltonBR
I wish it was longer, that fic was so good!
9/19/2018 c1 Guest
Can u do one where like Po is the flash and Tigress is iris and Shifu is Harrison wells? Lol this would be amazing and monkey as joe good story
11/8/2016 c20 skadoosh123
I like this story and I think you should do more stories like this one more where po and the five have superpowers
5/26/2016 c20 EtheriousLogia
Plz make sequel
1/28/2015 c20 157KungFuPandaFanatic
That was a good ending buddy, it was cool seeing everyone comming back together to finish off the whole group of their past enemies and in a very creative way to, not to mention using tai lung slower as his very own weakness. Now that the dust has settled and things back to normal, the warriors can finally have lives of peace and like we saw raise family's of their own, family's that will carry on their legacy and the teachings they learned from their masters!
1/28/2015 c20 11MadClawDragon
Hmmmm... Well at least you given it a proper ending
1/28/2015 c20 26Ij500
Great Story! This is one of the best stories in my opinion. Keep up the great work.
1/28/2015 c20 11TheAlienHeart
AlienHeart of darkness: SoMon? That's a new one.
1/24/2015 c19 12lola3934
As always great chapter. I like this story and I hope at the next chapter soon. Keep up the great work. :)
1/9/2015 c19 Newguy100
I have to say the club or methods that used to make the other members of the five leave and give song a bad reputation
1/7/2015 c19 23pandamaster97720
please go on with the story its so awesome an I love it
1/7/2015 c19 26Ij500
Great chapter. Hopefully these guys realize the truth soon or else it's the end of the Furious Five and a seriously bad fate for China.
1/7/2015 c19 157KungFuPandaFanatic
Nice chapter buddy! That freaking tai lung though doing such things and now who knows what's going to happen not just the team but everyone seperatly will hearts become closed again, will emotions stay hidden and trust be shattered forever I hope not it's just a matter or proving the words they heard were false and in order to do that they have got to look deep and remember who their friends really are!
1/7/2015 c19 11TheAlienHeart
AlienHeart1915: Some times I can't believe how easily trust is detroyed. People never think in 'This doesn't make any sense!' Or even wonder 'how in the world did they hide it for so long and suddenly let it slip?'
AlienHeart of darkness: People can be stupid.
1/7/2015 c19 11MadClawDragon
Nice idea of using the I can't trust a snake idea Shadow you made it well thought out
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »