for Asylum

5/7/2019 c1 2Tigresssss
I think this might be the best fanfiction I've ever read!
4/6/2017 c5 ElementShots
loved it!
1/8/2017 c1 Hallie Stewart
Props to you man.I mean I thought this would be bad, but it wasn't you are a very skilled writer
11/9/2015 c1 3darklordcthlahlu
You mentioned Harley Quinn and I just busted up laughing.
4/4/2015 c5 Beautiful Butterfly 46
Amazing stuff Veg, I reallly reallly absolutely love Spitfire and this story. The thing is though, it felt a little short; summarized, if you will. Nonetheless I am in love with the plot and I was wondering if it were possible for you to write either a sequel or like a side story that narrates what happened between ch4 and the epilogue. It would be really awesome if you could, if not I still love you work and hope you will continue writing other stories.

Your fan,
Butterfly
3/22/2015 c5 Mary
Amazing story! You're a brilliant writer.
3/5/2015 c5 AlyssOfTheIsle
I love it! GOOOOOO SPITFIRE!
2/7/2015 c1 ChalantShipper
OMG! I just noticed that B03, B11, and B13 are the designations of the Team and match up! Wally is B03, Tula is B11, hence and why she stays in her bathtub, and Jason is B13, and the clown is Joker, and he is probably haunted with visions of the time bomb, which reminded him of a clock.
11/5/2014 c5 arrowflash
You should totally make a werewolf story about them. Artemis and Zatanna are werewolves and Wally and Dick finding out about them. If you like idea pm on my account on TigerArrowgirl.
11/3/2014 c5 8The Keeper of Worlds
Loved it:)
8/9/2014 c5 ChalantShipper
Awww! This is so well-written and thought out. I love the thought of a mental hospital kidnapping its patients. So the girl who stayed in the bath tub all day was Tula.
8/4/2014 c5 5Dope Kitty Taco
This is an amazing story. I love it! Your writing talent is amazing. I can't wait to read more from you.

Dxs4ever
8/3/2014 c5 4Comedienne
This was very refreshing. It had weight but it wasn't weighed down by it. If you understand what I mean. It was thoughtful but not in a 'smacks you in the face' kind of way. I enjoyed it immensely.
7/30/2014 c5 anonjon
how utterly fantastic was this? so gripping from start to finish! and so so happy to hear you've got plenty more spitfire lined up - can't wait!
8/1/2014 c5 9AdiErana