for Equilibrium

2/21 c25 35Iamafanoftoomanythingstoname
This story is excellent! It's so good that I think it should be published as a Star Trek book, though I don't know how people go about publishing those.
1/4 c25 21Rurouni Scribe8
About that McCoy...*cackles* Wonderful story. You’ve certainly are a virtuoso at this because the characters both canon and new feel wonderfully complete and interesting
7/10/2020 c25 Superkatze
I really thoroughly enjoyed your story! Thank you for sharing your talent.
5/19/2019 c25 14Anna McNarin
This was your first fic? Dang! It's fantastic, I wish it could've been filmed sort of fantastic. Bravo.
5/11/2019 c25 20AmandaBaker852
This is a wonderful story. That's a great ending too. Time will prove McCoy wrong about that...
3/27/2019 c25 Guest
Just finished this. I enjoyed reading it!
1/29/2019 c25 15Aate
Wow. This story was amazing. I'm speechless and at awe.
1/13/2019 c25 Fullmoon02
My, oh my. Where can I even start reviewing a story as perfect as this? Perhaps by saying that I have rarely had a better start to a new year when it comes to reading than what this story offered 3

I am relatively new to Star Trek fandom but boy have I took a deep dive into everything :D Despite their cringe-worthy moments, I have a deep love for the original series and the six movies with the original cast. (I do love the alternative original series movies as well, but they are certainly different from the old stuff.)

Gen stories are quite rare in this fandom so whenever I find them I squee with joy as I love the explorations of the wonderful friendship this trio has (as you say, the equilibrium). (Not that I have anything against slash fics! In fact, while I am the first to admit Kirk & Spock are the space husbands of the centuries, I slash Spock/Bones myself.) I love how it was Spock who found Bones before Kirk and how, even though Bones clinging on him might have irritated Spock, Spock totally understood his need for that.

These guys being protective towards each other hits all my buttons, so thank you for having that as well. Also, I have a thing for the relationship between Sarek and Spock. For example, I loved their interaction at the end of Star Trek IV film (it was as close to a hug as those two will ever get!)

I think you nailed it with the character voices, by the way. Writing Spock and other Vulcans is an intimidating task (at least to me) but you did it masterfully. Also, all the science around the energy-producing compound etc. must have been tricky to write but you did a marvelous job there as well.

Last but not least, I got a good laugh out of the last paragraph of the story. Oh, Bones... you have no idea what kind of adventures are still coming your way!

I am so happy I found this fic, thank you so much for sharing your talent and writing it for us :)
11/22/2018 c3 11timewaster123456789
Felt like you should have written out Kirk informing Spock and the crew otherwise phenomenal.
8/9/2018 c1 151Qoheleth
Dear PSW:

Tiny, quibbling detail: It should be "voice pitch related to sex". Gender is a spiritual phenomenon; a medical man like McCoy wouldn't think of it in connection with a physical differentiation.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
6/25/2018 c25 Guest
Reread again love this so much!
4/24/2018 c25 anko
This story was beyond awesome, so so good
2/17/2018 c25 TrekTracks
I've had to break out of lurking here to tell you that this might just be my favourite Star Trek story that exists, and that counts all of canon. It's emotionally resonant, deals with societal injustice like the best of Trek, extremely satisfyingly plotted (you don't have to be drinking Saurian brandy to feel the warmth when *that* bottle comes out for the second time), and replete with original characters who are fully realized. You have the Triumvirate's voices down pat, and it's just such a wonderful Bones-centric story. I have read it numerous times, and it never fails to pick up my mood (I'm an English professor, and I'd rather be reading this than some of the works I teach)! Thank you for writing it!
12/9/2017 c1 TealDearest
I figure the first chapter is the best place to put this comment but for all my years reading fanfic I've never left a review on this site so who knows lol. This fic is so fantastic that I could no longer justify just lurking on it, I had to say something. This is in my opinion novel quality work, and I have read and reread it many many times since I came across it. It's a fantastic read and with no shippiness required, as nice as that can be, which makes it even more impressively compelling a read in my opinion, especially in a fanwork! This is the bomb dot com and I love your other trek stuff too! May the joy you gave to at least this one other with your writing come back to you at least threefold!
12/4/2017 c25 Guest
A wonderful story which I truely enjoyed reading. Thank you for sharing it.
409 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »