for Dead But -Alive

9/6/2014 c16 5rojadulce
Forever and always #maleb. Always.
8/20/2014 c14 Guest
Hanna's been nothing but kind, while Miranda's been a manipulative bitch...Hanna deserves Caleb! Not to mention the fact that you just randomly brought up Caleb "having feelings" for Miranda, just to spite Halebers/please "Maleb" shippers, because it's obvious he doesn't have any romantic feelings for her. Whatever, either way, Caleb said he LOVES Hanna, NOT Miranda, so they better be endgame. (Or else. -A ;) ) Well I just want you to know that I don't care how "respectful" you are; if Haleb doesn't end up together, there's not a chance in hell I'll be pleased.
8/20/2014 c1 IAmAFox
wait... I would think that Miranda and Hanna would fight over Caleb since I feel like Miranda should be dating Caleb but I ship Haleb more. WHAT IS GOING ON! MUY CONFUNDIDO!
8/18/2014 c13 Guest
"Maleb" is GROSS! (And can we just laugh at that ship name for a little while?!) Haleb is PERFECT! HALEB IS ENDGAME! MIRANDA SHOULD JUST GO AWAY ALREADY! SHE CAN MOVE ON TO THE AFTERLIFE!
8/18/2014 c13 Guest
WE WANT HALEB!
8/17/2014 c12 jadecrazymusiclover
please please continue this love love love love love it
8/15/2014 c12 rojadulce
#maleb
8/12/2014 c10 rojadulce
I ship both #maleb and #manna. I'm so conflicted!
P.S. Could you slip in some #manna in the next chapter? Please? Pretty please, with sugar on top?
8/10/2014 c9 Guest
Caleb obviously loves Hanna...he was SO worried when he found out something happened to her! Caleb and Hanna have so muc history, and have been through so much together, while Caleb and Miranda have only known each other for a couple of weeks...And then let's talk about the fact that Miranda is completely dead, Hanna is not. Hanna's gonna wake up, and she and Caleb will both be the same species, unlike Caleb and Miranda. And then, let's go back to my comment from my last review. Caleb and Miranda could be twins. No joke. Speaking of relations, I figured this out a while ago: If Miranda's ancestor and Caleb's ancestor were together, wouldn't that mean Caleb and Miranda are related? Incest is illegal, sweetie...Let's keep this legal (with Haleb!)...
8/10/2014 c9 rojadulce
Aw, I was so rooting for #maleb! I'll keep hanging on, though...
8/9/2014 c8 Guest
No, you can't do this to me, I WANT HALEB! Miranda and Caleb look way too eerily similar...they literally look like twins, so they'd be wicked gross together. Haleb, on the other hand, are BEAUTIFUL together.
8/8/2014 c8 rojadulce
#teammaleb
8/5/2014 c6 rojadulce
Maleb or Haleb? I'm confused.
7/24/2014 c3 1Tratie140
Update please I love your idea
7/12/2014 c1 ZRyder
Haha really cool! I wonder how this is gonna end up :)