for Alive

7/20/2016 c1 Guest
I can see stewie crying about meg i mean.
7/20/2016 c1 Guest
Fuck what that dumbass that thinks he knows everything about the family guy characters but in reality he doesn't this story is great i love how stewie was sad i can totally see that happening to the timelord asssucker don't even try to make meg charther more "interesting" she already is & your to dumb to see what in your face loser & don't treat us like we think peter griffin is the only bad father in cartoons we know there more hell even worst then peter also you have a very sick sense of humor or just a dumbass who can't tell what the fuck is in there face & don't say it just a cartoon even if there not really real they are partly real because they came from a real human being cartoon characters have feelings to & we can see ourselves in some of them & some went through what they were through or going through right now no one cares about what you think of meg just leave & go back to the miserable stupid you call a good world fuck stupid asshole meg hater who has no life.
7/19/2016 c1 2beszt95
i loved this story.
5/10/2016 c1 TimeLordMaster10
Also Meg acts out of character. She would never do a thing like this and Stewie wouldn't really care.
5/10/2016 c1 5TimeLordMaster108
Ok this fanfiction is truly sick and disgusting. You've just thrown in Meg murdering everyone for pure shock value and nothing more. Also how can you even think about throwing in a school masacare like that. That's one of the most horrific things that can happen and you've just thrown it in for pure shock value. I know Family Guy has thrown in things for shock value before but they manage to make it smart and funny. This isn't funny it's just appalling and monsterous. And finnaly Meg is once again a complete asshole who murders her family for the hell of it. It's not cool you know and you need to be more sensitive with these dark subject matters. Have it be a character in Family Guy that would make more sense than Meg for example why not Connie. Overall this was a complete mess.
10/31/2015 c1 14JTHMManson4
Great story, wow.
*hugs Meg* I feel so sorry for her, omg :c

And yeah, agreeing MetaSquid on this one about Stewie being OOC.
6/10/2015 c1 64Bloody Simpson Chibi
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE THIS! I HATE FAMILY GUY SO MUCH! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY! PLEASE MAKE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS!
3/28/2015 c1 TheHeizeEffect
This terrifies me because it has happened before and will no doubt happen again..
1/12/2015 c1 MetaSquid
Well that's slightly out of character.
...for Stewie I mean, the dude has been wanting to kill Lois for ages now and the only one Who He would care about was Brian.

Oh well, regardless, this was some dark shit right here.
11/3/2014 c1 2Akito Asmodeus
Damn, despite my dislike for anything dark, this is actually pretty good.
10/8/2014 c1 j
this was...incredible ...sequel please!
9/23/2014 c1 Guest
Deserves a sequel do it NOW
8/28/2014 c1 MitchProwler
Wheres death? Should nt he be there to get the Griffin.
8/9/2014 c1 Guest
And nobody still cared about meg.
Do a sequel, I'd like to know what Stewie does, or how meg is treated in the afterlife(Hell, heaven, or whatever the show has done). Also no Grim reaper to say hi to Stewie?
7/15/2014 c1 1Nicktheinfamous
If this is well recieved then I'll write a sequel!

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top