for the eren war!

6/30/2020 c1 Guest
omg this is just leading to rape ok a pretty gurl in a camp of starved horny rabbits is not ok
1/4/2018 c2 CaitiAthena
Mikasa went from overprotective sister to overprotective brother
5/28/2017 c2 soup
this is so good ur a great writer!
5/1/2017 c2 Hi I'm Bob
OMFG! YEEEEEESSSSS
1/11/2017 c2 PhenixXNightmare
WOWZA! This story is SO great so far! You should keep going with what you are doing because it is great (mabye you can do a chapter with each character) Mabye even two! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Amazing!
1/2/2017 c2 Guest
Write the next part soon it is an order
11/27/2016 c2 NOTICE ME SENPAI
Thx I hope you update soon, i LOVED your story. But you did realize that mikasa and Levi both have the last name Ackerman?
9/10/2016 c2 Guest
Pls hurry with 3rd chapter
4/3/2016 c2 ErenxLevi4dawin
OMFG Im cryring. PLEASE WRITE THE 3RD CHAPTER!
IM BEGGING YOU !
11/8/2015 c2 Guest
This fic isn't enjoyable at all.
It sucks
2/23/2015 c2 1internalWreckage
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! now im sobbing!
11/23/2014 c2 Guest
Mikasa and Levi standoff. They try to kill each other but poor Eren dies instead.
11/16/2014 c2 luna
more!
11/11/2014 c1 YaoiFangirl325
I don't usually read these types of fanfics (harem) of Eren being a girl,but the fact that everyone (mostly everyone) likes Eren,makes me happy :3 There are some mistakes in your writing and I'm hoping to see more from you. Keep up the good work!
9/21/2014 c2 1timelordin221b
Uhnnn... Levi why do you do these things? Just come to the timelord that lives in 221b... I'll make you happy... I like to clean... Well written and interesting, please update. I would like to stress the importance of editing. There were some grammar mistakes that jumped out at me. Also, how did you enjoy Tahoe? I used to live in Carson City, Nevada (which you most likely know the location is).
16 Page 1 2 Next »