for The Good Samaritan

1/21/2019 c1 OregOh
just wondered if you would ever update, I am intrigued by what connection there could be between Rick and Missy that they could not tell Kate about. HMMM!
9/12/2014 c1 Guest
Add more please
7/14/2014 c1 31lostinthewords
well I'm intrigued now update when you can!
7/13/2014 c1 Guest
Interesting story! I recommend you have a beta assist you in editing run-on sentences and grammar before publishing, though. It's a bit distracting.
7/13/2014 c1 16purplangel
I may have squealed when I realized you're actually writing a Castle story!
Just picturing Kate Beckett 8 months pregnant makes my day, lol, but I'm afraid my dream of a little precocious Castle Junior with amazingly big blue eyes and Kate's chin and nose will not come to pass.
How adorable is it that Kate twirls her pen seductively knowing exactly what she's doing to Castle?
I luv the premise of this story... Ohh, so good that Missy and Castle have a history and you've set up the storyline beautifully, westernbeauty.
Keeping my fingers crossed that Esposito falls for Missy.
This is super intriguing and I'm really excited about the direction this is heading.
7/13/2014 c1 mobazan27
I like the premise of your story and was sufficiently intrigued, but found myself distracted by too many grammatical mistakes. I'm trying to prevent a crime against the English language, so please forgive my ( constructive, I hope) criticism ;-)
7/13/2014 c1 16wendykw
That start is addictive. Gotta have more of this story.
Great start.
so what story isn't for Rick to tell?

This should be good a friend of Kate's that has a interesting back story with castle.

Looking forward to more.