FanFiction.Net
for Undone

2/29/2020 c12 7XXWolfstarXX7
The next chapter never came :( Was this the happy ever after? Did Al break up with Dan? Did Micheal forgive Scorpius? I need answers!
3/30/2017 c12 7Anna30148
Update!
1/7/2015 c12 Guest
Soooo good! Can't wait to see Al & Scorpius back together..
12/6/2014 c12 Guest
Can't wait for the next chapters
11/1/2014 c12 Guest
Love it! Update soon!
10/7/2014 c12 2simplysimpre
Gah. So happy, but I feel so bad for Dan. But YESS! THE KISS HAS HAPPENED! :D
10/7/2014 c12 4myprofoundfantasy
Woohoo! They finally kissed! FINALLY! I'm growing tired of Dan Gaither. It's time for Albus to hop off that train and get on that Malfoy one! (Too much?)
Anyway, can't wait to read how Scorpius deals with coming out to everyone...which I'm guessing will happen fairly soon.
9/27/2014 c11 myprofoundfantasy
Oh my gosh, the feels are so strong! What a tender, heartbreaking moment Scorpius and Lena shared! That was probably my favorite scene of the whole story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter! Hopefully Scorpius takes Lena's advice and he and Albus can ride off into the sunset together on horseback!
9/25/2014 c11 2simplysimpre
I like Lena. I felt as if most girls would just go berserk. Dan is so sweet, I hope he still gets a happy ending, even if it's not with Albus. Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/22/2014 c9 4myprofoundfantasy
Gahh I love Shelter! What a great movie! And I loved this chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Also, don't worry about not updating as much. I suppose getting into college is more important than fanfiction. ;) Good luck!
9/21/2014 c10 2simplysimpre
Don't worry about it! I'm stressing over stupid high school stuff too. Calculus and physics will brig me to an early grave. Gay-ther... GAYTHER! I'm happy Doesn't it suck that fanfiction writing isn't a major? Like c'mon! Hope you get de-stressed soon! Until then, I will make up fake scenarios of what happens to Scorpius and Albus.
9/11/2014 c9 simplysimpre
Oh Scorpius! He needs a hug and a slap. I feel terrible for Lena. ;( This chapter made me so happy and a little sad. I want Scorpius to come out but I don't want his parents disowning him or hating him. Guess you can't have everything. I shall attempt to patiently wait for the next chapter!
9/6/2014 c8 simplysimpre
Gah! Why thank you ;) C'mon! They're both Ravenclaws? Can't they see how they're perfect for each other? :( I agree with Lena, when do they make out? ;)
9/2/2014 c8 4myprofoundfantasy
I feel like Albus is walking a dangerous line between spooning Scorpius "as friends" while being in a relationship with Dan Gaither. I can't wait to witness the fallout! Hehe
8/28/2014 c7 2simplysimpre
WHY?! Oh Scorpius, just tape old Malfoy up and come out. Having them sleep together in a bed as "friends" just hurt. Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you get over your writer's block soon. :)
28 Page 1 2 Next »