for An Ordinary Life

please update!
10/15/2018 c9 natipanfichi
Poor theodore hinton.
2/7/2018 c16 1Rose1912
Loved reading this. Brilliant story. Really well written. Thanks for writing it. It is AMAZING!
2/11/2016 c16 9Barkateer1Fan
I just got into Bonnie and Clyde the musical, a couple years late, but this fic is so amazing and heartbreaking. Thank you so much for it! You're writing is wonderful and very true to the characters :)
11/23/2014 c15 Guest
Hi! So so so cute! Please update!
11/4/2014 c15 Guest
Great story keep going!:)
9/29/2014 c15 1Kristinasername
Please don't kill Bonnie and Clyde off just yet!
9/23/2014 c15 ClockworkCreature
This story is amazing. Keep up the great work. _
9/14/2014 c15 5Wisegirl6
I don't know if you're almost out of ideas for this story, but I have a few things that I would love for you to write in! Not that there's anything wrong with it now, but I would just love this story even more if something were to maybe happen to Bonnie (Just don't kill her) and put her out of commission for a little while so that Clyde has some time with Billy. Its fine if you don't like the idea or whatever, just keep writing!
9/14/2014 c15 14delovlies
So they're gonna drop him off? I don't know how I feel about that...bad, b/c, well they're leaving. BUT BILLY WILL LIVE! Love this story, and Billy's dislike of blanche is funny. Characterization is great too, and the fluff is fantastic...
xoxo
Delovlies
9/1/2014 c14 10TheKatInAHat
Awwwww! Clyde's such a good daddy...
8/29/2014 c13 9ThestralSpell14407
I love this story! I sincerely apologize for neglecting to review, but I've been busy getting ready for school, which starts on Tuesday for me, and I recently got a kitten. I guess the thing I like most about this story is the way you write each character, and how their personality causes them to interact with other people. Overall, you have done a good job with the entire story, and as always, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
8/28/2014 c13 missie123
I certainly am still here. I just have trouble putting into words how in love I am with this story.
8/28/2014 c13 10TheKatInAHat
IM STILL HEREEEE! AND IM IN LOVE WITH THIS!
8/23/2014 c12 9ThestralSpell14407
So sorry that I couldn't review sooner! I would have when I first read this chapter, but i've been busy working at a camp this past week. I'm so relieved that the baby finally came! This chapter was well written and obviously well thought out. I hope you don't stop writing now that the moment this entire thing has been building up to happened! Please, please keep writing!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »