for Elemental

7/24/2017 c4 call us crazy
aah so so lovely! so.
8/8/2014 c7 23VampireRide
So awesome. I really liked this chapter. The dynamics of Toph feeling what they were doing was amazing XD
8/8/2014 c6 VampireRide
I have to admit I was royally confused. I figured they had something to do with IT, but I wasn't sure what I KNEW OF COURSE. MANSLUTS ALWAYS GET THE SOCK CODE. And even you're dumb brain is no exception...
8/8/2014 c5 VampireRide
Heartwrenchingly amazing and I don't like Mai so Im happy to see her suffer. DIE TRIANGLE DIE. SUFFER FOREVER! now you're bring a little harsh... she is human
8/7/2014 c4 VampireRide
so... amazing
DEATH IS NOT GOOD. DONT YOU DARE MAKE ME CRY
Too late, you're sobbing.
LEAVE ME ALONE!
it was ah-maz-ing.
8/7/2014 c3 VampireRide
oms the feels. I loved it. It is so Zutara-y and listen here Ms. Skatzaa, don't you dare doubt yourself cause this is AMAZING
YEAH YEAH, PEP HER UP ALL YOU WANT, MEANWHILE IM SITTING HERE LOOKING AT YOUR PMS AND GUESS WHO HASNT PMED YOU LATELY? THAT'S RIGHT. THE CULPRIT WHO THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO MAKE MY HEART SWIRL AROUND BECAUSE OF ALMOST ZUTARA-Y FEELS.
7/20/2014 c7 10kateflowrchild13
I really liked this one! I liked tophs point of view, you wrote it really well!
7/18/2014 c6 kateflowrchild13
Hahahah! I love it!
7/15/2014 c3 kateflowrchild13
Ahhhhhgghhh I love this so much! I ship Kataang but this is making me rethink it! I feel like I'm cheating on my OTP haha!
7/15/2014 c2 23VampireRide
They. Haven't. Even. Kissed. Yet.
If today's part isn't Zuko being terrified of motorcycles and Katara driving full speed through traffic in a modern-day take Im going to die, then come back to life to read your version because yours will probably be cooler than my ideas anyways.
7/15/2014 c2 1Ultimate-Fangirl-77
OMG MOAR, please, IT SO GOOD I LOVE THE WAY YOU WROTE THIS CONTINUE JUST DO UR THING OK KDWYD
7/14/2014 c1 23VampireRide
I feel tears in my eyes. This beautifully depressing and an excellent use of third person. No critiques whatsoever except it needs to be longer so I can experience my feels more