for A Fine and Private Place: A Kincaid Story

10/11/2020 c35 6Zipitupcowboy
Wow. The whole story was exceptional, but I gotta tell you, I bawled through the whole last chapter. Can't seem to get my eyes dry! "Absent Friends." Kept putting off reading each next paragraph. But you kept drawing me in. Just outstanding talent you have! Anyone who loves Matt and Kitty like I do would be moved! Thank you SO much for reuniting them, and making Matt's love of his beloved Kitty his last thought on earth Bravo!
5/19/2020 c35 AZgirl
This was amazing! I almost wish you hadn’t fast forwarded so much at the end. I would have loved to have read about the pregnancies, births, etc. I am so so sad it is over...
12/8/2019 c35 52shari
Every so often I reread this story. It is one of my favorites. Thank you for such an enjoyable story with superb writing
1/17/2019 c35 usafcmycloud
Fantastic story! Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed it.
2/10/2018 c35 19The Mayor of Ninjago City
Superb story! It made me laugh and cry!
9/19/2017 c35 30RBGirl
I search the stories for Matt & Kitty married. (I'm a sucker for that) I came across this and absolutely loved it. How you managed to pull the heart strings for every emotion was wonderful. The best part about coming late to the game is all these great stories.

As sad as it was, I loved the end where Kitty was waiting for him. Beautiful.
6/15/2017 c35 52sh
Second time have read this story, you did a wonderful job. It shows many sides to the characters. Enjoyed
5/4/2017 c35 MMB
I've been re-reading all your work and have to tell you, if I haven't already, how beautifully plotted and written your stories are. I love the dialog, the scenes you set, the romance and the realism. The conclusion of this one is superb, even though it made me cry. Thank you, and please write more!
8/11/2016 c35 MaryRoseEllen
Have read and re-read this story a few times now, and each time it just gets better and better. I think it is possibly my favourite Gunsmoke story ever. There is just so much depth to the characters, and so much emotion...absolutely awesome!
7/18/2016 c35 HaileyLH
This story has by far been the best I've ever read. Not many teenager know of Gunsmoke but it happens to be my favorite! I grew up watching it with my grandparents after school and feel in love! This was just perfect! I may have to read it twice bc it's so good!
5/20/2016 c35 Fgbcranicloud.c
This is one of my favorite stories
11/30/2015 c1 fgbcrangmail.co
I love this story read it twice will read it again . Good ideas good writing, anwered alot of my imaged questions of how their life continued and finished
I laughed I cried I felt very satisfied with the storytelling. Thank you.
3/20/2015 c35 2K K Morgan
Lovely story.
11/6/2014 c35 32MissLizzyJ
This story took everything we saw on the series and presumed took place off camera and behind closed doors and turned it on its ear. It held my interest all the way through even though I don't see the characters the same way you do.
11/4/2014 c3 MissLizzyJ
I'm enjoying this story so far, even though it's not the way I envision Kitty and Matt. I have, however, imagined that Kitty would have exactly this conversation with girls she was about to hire.
328 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »