FanFiction.Net
for Forgiving

9/1/2019 c1 andjelija.nenic
4/27/2015 c1 Guest
This is such a good one shot, how can it have so few reviews?
7/14/2014 c1 76TheAngelofFate
Charles, forgive him already, damn it! TT he didn't come there to hurt you, he came because he realized he made a huge mistake and wants to make it right!

And your just going to sit there and watch your best friend/brother cry, realizing he was the one who put you in that chair, asking to be forgiven right there and now.

He. Is. Sorry. He didn't know his actions, as stupid, and somewhat had the right intentions, cost you your legs, he didn't know Raven leaving would hurt you so much, he didn't know that HIM leaving pain you so much.

Forgive him, I can't stand image this scene playing out story or movie (if this was a deleted scene somewhere inbetween First Class and DOFP), Erik crying, asking Charles to forgive him, and not have tears rolling down my face as I scream at the TV or in my mind!