for The Scarlet Pimpernel and the Hag

2/28/2015 c1 9Fleur24
Hehe this was fantastic! I absolutely loved it! Percy is a jack of all trades. 'Watching' Marguerite chase Percy around in her disguise was funny, and respone to Percy's future back problems.
12/2/2014 c1 17Aereal
Really love this... Great stuff :-)
8/30/2014 c1 sirensbane
Percy and Marguerite chasing each other around the room made me laugh.
7/15/2014 c1 5TheEternalDaylightingRanger
AHHAHHbjab onelf'kne pnkwrp oj
dkf[pwekojolQ
{ptk[
pwekp['ekt[pwetk[petk[weptkwptjwpt'ojoihweiurgbAWjkb
Sorry for that, I felt that was the best way to describe my feelings on this other than, swooning, doing the "awkward dinosaur," or moaning against the doorframe (Which I know you've seen me do several times.)
This whole thing was perfection and I'm so happy that you finally got to post it! I absolutely loved the part when she was chasing him around and then when he collapsed on the ground and he rolled off her! This whole thing is so cute! Ugh, I love it so much! I think one of my particularly favorite lines was when she was saying "be the Hag, be the Hag!"
Ugh, so basically because of my incompetence to get out what I'm trying to say, this whole thing was perfection, that's all I was trying to say.
-Lau
7/15/2014 c1 Fheuxhhejzj
Ahhhh,...I love this! Wonderful!
7/14/2014 c1 9Clio1792
This was a fabulous concept, good repartee, excellently done!

Clio1792
7/14/2014 c1 4AlpineSheep
Oh that was so wonderful! I love it! The ending was absolutely precious! - AND funny! Lol 'an ugly hag kissing a pretty hag' Hahaha! 'Go, you old hag' Delightful! Marguerite chasing Percy reduces me to helpless giggling whenever I read it, and my definitely favorite quote:

He toyed with the hat in his hand, "Men are disgusting, hairy and smelly creatures. I don't know how you beautiful women can love us."

Marguerite grinned, "I must be one of a fortunate few, for my husband is neither smelly, hairy or disgusting."

"In a few minutes, he will be," her husband remarked.

LOL! Splendid! Thanks sooo much for writing this - and for the little deserved dedication, I'm honored! This was pure Pimpernel genius and a true asset to the fanfiction of TSP! Happy Bastille Day!
7/14/2014 c1 Miss Anly
Lovely writing! I love how you manage keep Percy and Marguerite so much in character! That was really a treat to read, thank you!
7/14/2014 c1 Marguerite
Ah, too bad. She can't play a soldier or a hag. Love the story though. :)