for Sleight of hand

love the bros
3/10/2019 c1 Uia
love the fam...great job
5/10/2017 c1 2chantellescribbler
Ahh I like it. Athos though and his issues. Maybe D'Art will help him get over them.
3/29/2017 c1 FandomGirl07
Love this story! Nicely written!
2/17/2017 c1 285ThomE.Gemcity-06
This was a great story, a little frightening when Athos physically went after d'Artagnan when he was drunk, but I'm happy they made up and it ended with a happy ending.
9/25/2016 c1 7Mysteryfan17
Oh now that's cool and touching and heartbreaking and sweet and... everything a good h/c needs. 10/10
8/24/2016 c1 9MerryLittleMess
I really loved it! Especially the scene with Athos being drunk, its so dramatic and well written!
11/16/2015 c1 pain in the mikta
Nice follow up to the episode with cute banter between the guys (glad d'Artagnan made it clear to Athos about where he stands ;-)).
A fun read !
4/17/2015 c1 36Runner043
Just read and enjoyed your story. Athos does not make a good drunk, that's for sure.
1/23/2015 c1 wotumba1
glad they could overcome this set-back. d'art sure does belong with the musketeers
9/9/2014 c1 Sarah
That was seriously, really good.
9/3/2014 c1 38Ihni
I'm glad that things ended up on more friendly turns. I'm less glad that Athos is such a violent drunk. Or a drunk at all. Damn it, but alcohol is such a menace.
This was a good story though, thank you for writing it. I was terrified when they bled him, because damn, that killed more people than it saved, back in the days.
8/26/2014 c1 3ShadowWriter33
Awesome story! Absolutely loved it! Keep up the great work.
God Bless,
SW
8/9/2014 c1 Jan
I enjoyed reading your fic, especially since it was based on one of my favorite episodes. Thanks for writing.
23 Page 1 2 Next »