for Friends With Benefits

4/26/2015 c5 1SouthParkKyman
Is this done? Oh I hope not
10/2/2014 c5 21fallingwthstyle
Nice smutty update...thanks! :)
10/2/2014 c5 fooonyoufool
Sooo good x3 I love it! A little bit of bunny, but I can handle it xp! Awesome and the shower scene , ;) ! Can't wait for more!
8/13/2014 c4 fallingwthstyle
Cartman catching them would be the worst. Either way, looking forward to more :)
8/11/2014 c4 fooonyoufool
They just started and need to fool around a bit more before getting caught by any majors... I say butters, so he can act weird in front of everyone and people can wonder why butters is acting that way...which of course he is scared and the reasons why he would be scared is stan would obviously threaten him if he told anyone , And then after butters slips it out stupidly to cartman.. Something like that... Yes too much soap dramas I watch...
8/11/2014 c4 serendipityrain711
I'm so glad Wendy and Stan broke up. Not a Stan fan but he is way hotter paired with Kenny. Bad boy Kenny is so fun to read and the smut he has with any boy is just so sexy and hot! I thought it was funny his lovers throw rocks at his window haha. I would vote for Stans mom finding out ...please no Candy lol. Any other boy but Cartman...maybe Token
7/29/2014 c3 4VongolaDecima
That's right stan; let kenny love you! Then you can pound his ass later haha
7/28/2014 c3 serendipityrain711
Oh Stan Kenny is way better than Wendy any day haha. You could sure feel Stan angst and it was funny when Kenny flat out said he preferred guys...he's hotter and sexier paired with boys anyway lol. Oh but the teasing...I thought a steamy sex scene but Stans conscious got the better of him. But the last line is proving Stan is starting to develop feelings for Kenny. Look forward to what comes next.
7/28/2014 c3 fooonyoufool
This is so good! And so rare to find A good stenny xp
I love stenny because stan is so emotional and kenny is perverted which is a perfect mix for a otp because there is always something to write or draw about.. Kyle is way too overrated in the fanfic world and other otp should be written about, instead of style, k2, kraig and kyman constantly
7/28/2014 c2 VongolaDecima
Nooo! Stan, don't run away from this! Kenny will love you, dude. Lol as you can see, I'm a Stenny fangirl. I'm not really fond of Style cause I don't like Kyle that much and anyone with Cartman is just no for me.
Anyway can't wait for the update
7/22/2014 c2 Tribal Moon Ma'iingan
So glad to be reading another one of your stories! Stenny is an awesome pairing and this story looks really good so far. I wonder what Stan and Kenny will do now, or if anyone will find out? Looking forward to what happens next!
7/21/2014 c2 21fallingwthstyle
Love it! Looking forward to more :)
7/21/2014 c1 serendipityrain711
I meant to say you were asking for ideas to stories...well you are writing a Stenny and a K2...how about a Kenman (Kenny and Cartman). As long as your Kenny is in it I will read it!
7/21/2014 c2 serendipityrain711
I'm such a huge fan if your sexy flirty Kenny in your K2 story I knew I had to read about him in this Stenny fic. I'm not a fan of Stan really but I decided to give it a shot and so far I'm really enjoying it! Again you wrote Kenny so sexy...you were asking
7/21/2014 c2 fooonyoufool
Arghhhh too short chapter xs must update soon!
18 Page 1 2 Next »