for Rose Day

2/12 c1 doradayo
that's so cuteeee
11/22/2020 c1 Leontine Ketting
omg holy crap i actually love it, i'm really a Tinkerence shipper
gosh i hope one day they make a movie based on these 2, they are so cute together :)
6/5/2017 c1 NerdyOtakuGurl
I absolutely love this! Not only do I love the story (I've waited for something like this for a long time lol), but your writing style is beautiful!
8/23/2015 c1 3Neakco
I have decided I need to watch the tinker bell movies after reading this. I know who everyone is but I don't think I know enough to enjoy this I did your other stories I have read. Now to do so without my male roommates finding out..

It was a lovely story though; but it did feel a little rushed, but that could be because I don't know the characters. Thank you though for posting this for everyone to see. I really did enjoy it.
4/28/2015 c1 SecretCrystle
O/O
Awww cute!
4/14/2015 c1 24Lmb111514
Awwwww! This was a really sweet story; I loved it.:-)
4/10/2015 c1 wendy hasuka
plz contiue
12/18/2014 c1 Naflah
YAYY! Tink x Terrence!
11/13/2014 c1 6Fabi17
Love it
8/5/2014 c1 3marvelmaximoffs
Oh! So sweet! I am one who likes fluffy stuff like this. Keep up the good work!
-Mermaid OUT
7/18/2014 c1 L
Cute story! Thank you for writing some Tink/Terence, which I haven't seen in a while, sadly.

The only thing is, I think you got Clank and Bobble mixed up. You said Clank had bubble goggles, but Bobble is the one with goggles, not Clank.
7/18/2014 c1 Ode to a Fangirl
Aw! That was cute!
7/16/2014 c1 10SheReadsToBreathe
Very cute :) Are you planning on writing more? Because if so I will certainly look forward to another chapter! Really though, the story was great. The characterization was accurate and Tink and Terrence are absolutely adorable. :D
7/16/2014 c1 Shani8
This was beautifully written, and as someone who is constantly on the look out for Tinkerbell/Terrence stories, I really enjoyed and savored every word! :)

Thanks for writing this, and for making me smile. I hope you decide to write another T/T story or two, at some point! ;)

BRAVO!

-Shani :)
7/16/2014 c1 6Your Fellow Thespian
I'm literally crying right now.
So many feels