for Letting Go of Gravity

11/5/2018 c3 AU Over Canon
~Inside of Aren-delle in Norway, Scandinavia, Europe~
"One has long strawberry blonde hair was Normal, Ordinary Princess Anna of Arendelle and the other has long platinum blonde hair was Frost, Ice, Snowflake Princess Elsa of Arendelle." "They've already grown up to be a classical tale of two long lost royal crown princess sisters of Arendelle since the childhood accident happened back when Anna was only five, whereas, Elsa was eight back then." "Anna's nineteen, whereas, Elsa's twenty one." "Poor royal rulers of Arendelle really miss their long lost daughters a lot." "I know, right?"
9/20/2017 c3 Similar Versions
Elphaba (the Wicked Witch of the West) from Wicked and Elsa (the Snow Queen) from Frozen. They are very similar:both born in noble families, with strange, dangerous powers that they cannot control, have a lonely childhood, they are wrongly feared by the population and have the voice of Idina Menzel. I think that, if they had met, they could become good friends.
9/16/2017 c3 Similarities fan
Elphaba Thropp of the West Oz and Elsa of Aren-delle - I’m fairly certain that these two would be best friends if they ever met during their childhood in canon. They practically have identical personalities, because they grew up lonely, alone and isolated. I feel like if they ever met during their childhood back then in canon, they'd just click. They'd be the type of best friends who could hang out for hours and hours talking, having fun, have more ways to fill the empty hours and never get sick of each other at all. Also, they're dissimilar yet extremely similar, so they could practically be childhood friends! Ah, if only these two had grown up to be less alone, less isolated, less lonely together with each other in canon…then Elphaba and Elsa would've had a less lonely, greater, happier, more fun childhood than ever before/until Elphaba met Glinda of the North, and Elsa wouldn't have to be stuck growing up isolated in Aren-delle together with the likes of that Anna for a long time at all!
3/26/2015 c3 2EmeraldAngelofDarkness
Morreeee! it's really good so far!
11/30/2014 c3 5EmberskyofShadowClan
Awesome story! I hope you update soon (if ever). But know that there are people who really like this story (like me!)
10/8/2014 c3 Frostbite
Will you ever update this. Cliffhanger.
8/27/2014 c3 4Mudd1163
Omo! I love it!
8/25/2014 c3 Anonymous
Great job, keep going!
8/22/2014 c2 Mudd1163
write more! please! i gotta finish this!
7/25/2014 c2 Anonymous
Yaaay! I love updated! Keep going, it's great!
7/23/2014 c1 Guest
Update
7/22/2014 c1 1skydivinglibrarian
This is a great story. Based on just the quality of the writing (since there hasn't been much plot so far) this is the best Elsa/Elphaba crossover I've read yet. I hope you keep writing; I'd love to read more. If you don't mind a little constructive criticism, the one thing you might want to avoid is stating the obvious. We know it's weird that Elphaba's green. You don't have to say "People weren't green!" And explicitly saying "you could use your... ice powers" is less evocative than a more subtle reference like "you're the frightening one here." Or "I guess we're both running away to start new": you demonstrated that by them both explaining their stories. It doesn't need to actually be said.

But that's just pedantic. I love your story. I like that crying is physically painful for Elsa- is that a deliberate connection to Wicked? Because in the book Elphaba mentions that tears "burn like fire," being made of water.
7/22/2014 c1 4p0isoned.Youth
this is going to be a very interesting story. please update soon :)
this was a great chapter