for Survivor

7/7 c17 Guest
I like it so far, not much has happened yet. I do wonder why Sirius is at Hogwarts, maybe I missed it but it's kind odd that an adult is hanging about a school. Maybe he could be some kind of personal assistant to Harry or extra security or the more common teachers assistant?
5/3 c80 MAHA1959
hello i would like to thank You for This story. it was good to read a story where all our heroes are alive and happy . i hope to read you soon with an other fic. - stay safe.
4/18 c14 Valkara
One more edit is needed. Hermione is not "Mrs." Granger.
3/14 c77 2roon0
Awesome chapter.
3/13 c75 dramonie1028
Please update again soon the next scene is what I've been waiting for. I love this thank you!
2/27 c74 Guest
You have so much stories and start new ones
Don't know how you keep with all of them
It must be quite the job
10/18/2020 c6 nimoway
one thing I need to say is it is not severis snape its snivilies snape
10/18/2020 c5 Nimoway
cool im enjoying this but come on Black your like twenty years older then her
4/30/2019 c45 4Padfoot'smyMan
I see that you have all the thinking adults (Sirius and Hermione) drinking from the Dumdum kool-ade. There was no need for him to be so cryptic except for keeping Harry so befuddled and open to allowing Moldy to kill him. Why did it take Dumdum a year to show Harry memories that should have taken one full day to show? The only info that he didn't have was how many Horcruxes Lord Chicken Shit made. Besides what took him so long to act on these memories. He had them for years as most of them where of people who were dead by then, which tells me that he knew that Moldy had done something so evil.
4/3/2019 c65 kailaigh.puckett
I was scriptural to read this story because the reviews were half and half on if I should read it. But I’m glad I did. You’re writing has improved over the time period that you’ve been writing this. I hope you continue writing this story. I want to see how you do with. Good luck and great job.
1/3/2019 c6 Padfoot'smyMan
Another reason I have always disliked Molly and Ginny Weasley. The way they treated Fleur and Molly allowing Ginny to call her Phlem. Pissed me off. You don't have to be the woman's best friend but don't disrespect your brother choice of wife.
12/12/2018 c1 6starlite22
I love Sirius and Hermione stories, but couldn’t read this one, being from Sirius’ point of view, wouldn’t of being different, but the over use of I, made it to much. Other words phrases need to be used to avoid over use.
10/9/2018 c35 dramonie1028
Why couldn't Sirius just go as one of the Harry's?
9/15/2018 c63 Guest
hello i read again your story and i miss it. when do you think you'll post again ?
i look forwards to read the next chapters and i Wonder when they will see Sirius again. i hope to have news soon from you. - Maha from Paris
1/5/2018 c63 once upon a galaxy
I absolutely love this story I read it in one sitting couldn't put it down! eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »