for Unscrupulous

11/15/2018 c1 405the stargate time traveller
Interesting.
12/28/2016 c22 Val
An interesting and fun ending to the story. I am hoping a Ferengi Avon lady will ring the doorbell, now. That would be so much fun. Thanks for making me smile!
10/24/2016 c22 Val
Fantastic ending. I hope if the doorbell goes "ding dong," it will be Quark's "Moogie" selling Avon!
10/2/2016 c22 15Susan Hilton
Just testing to see if this works. I think this is a good story, don't you?
9/9/2016 c21 Val
I laughed when Sisko sliced his desk in half! Totally unexpected, and so funny. A very entertaining and interesting chapter, Jeri.
Oh, and happy birthday tomorrow!
8/12/2016 c21 Val
A fun chapter
7/6/2016 c20 Val
A fun chapter. Worf is as vigilant as ever, and Avon has appeared further than it has ever travelled before! I look forward to the next instalment. Can't wait to see what happens when Sisko uses his new "pen."
4/30/2016 c19 Val
Another fun and interesting chapter. I like the way you describe the appearance of DS9 - an arachnid on a mirror.
4/30/2016 c2 Val
I wonder if that storm is still blowing on Nimbus III. I can picture some sand floating on top of Rasmussen's coffee...
4/30/2016 c1 Val
An intriguing start to the story!
4/30/2016 c19 Susan Hilton
Just checking to see if my email alerts are finally working. Please review! I don't see anything wrong with this story. If you do, please tell me.
4/17/2016 c19 5LADYMALLARD
This was a terrific chapter, I loved all the conversation about things like the appearance of Pavel's face and the comparison of the dooms day machine to a gigantic Bugle snack, (which I ate a lot of BTW) everything they talked about was just too funny, and entertaining...I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter with Roberta now on the Deep Space Nine and her appearance there without any warning to the crew...till next time.
4/11/2016 c18 Guest
Just checking to see if FF is going to finally tell me if this feature is working properly. I think this is a great story, don't you?
4/11/2016 c1 15Susan Hilton
Just checking to see if this is finally working.
4/5/2016 c18 5LADYMALLARD
This was an outstanding chapter, I loved it, there was the argument between Q and Seven I laughed when Gary Seven threated to turn Q into a Denebian Slime Devil and the reaction Roberta had to seeing Chekov's head coming out of the wall, topped off with Tam Elbrin and his Betazoid companion trying to take care of poor Roberta after she fainted. Great job I can't wait for the next chapter...till next time.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »