for Unscrupulous

1/31/2016 c17 5LADYMALLARD
Wow, great job, what an exciting chapter, poor Roberta what will happen to her now? Just when you think things will run smooth and work out, Q steps in to throw a Monkey wrench into everything...I loved this chapter and can't wait to read the next one...Till next time.
10/26/2015 c16 LADYMALLARD
Wow this is getting more and more exciting and astounding, with Chekov separated from his agent friends and Roberta and Mr. Riley contending with Q's hostel reaction to their recovering the equipment that was taken from the Enterprise. I can't wait to read what will happen now in the next chapter...till next time.
8/22/2015 c15 LADYMALLARD
In trying to give her a better life, Q messed up I think, after a short time, Christine's altered life made her feel less useful especially with her husband away on adventures with her stuck at home. Even though she was trying to keep herself busy, being unable to be able to serve aboard a Starship was discouraging for her. I always felt she had an adventurous spirit and really enjoyed going on the missions, (as dangerous as they might be) aboard the Enterprise...what will happen next when Roberta and Riley transport to the house of Sean Jeffrey Christopher Jr.? I can't wait for the next chapter...till next time.
7/13/2015 c14 2auroraTerra
Excellent chapter! Always great to have Roberta Lincoln in the story! No matter how you write her it always seems genuine. Keep up the good work!
7/8/2015 c14 5LADYMALLARD
This is certainly an amazingly entertaining well done chapter, with more twists and turns then a pretzel. I love how your right on with all the personalities especially Roberta. It leaves me excited about the next chapter to come, wondering what will happen now that the pilfered items have not been returned, but are still in the hands of Colonel Christopher's son courtesy of Q. It tickled my funny bone when I read the description of the older Christopher, as a "Sexy Senior Citizen" when Roberta asked if he was a "Dirty old Man". Great job...till next time.
6/20/2015 c13 LADYMALLARD
Quite a chapter, great job...Well written with Kirk and Kang trading insults, as they did when they met on the original series, right on as to their attitudes toward each other. I do wonder if Kevin will be successful...I sure hope he is with his mission to correct the timeline...can't wait to see what will happen...till next time.
6/18/2015 c13 5Light Lord Cybergate
You know...I'm not sure I want Pavel and Riley to succeed in 'correcting' the time line.
I very much prefer a strong federation over the weaklings they were.
Hopefully Q will make their life very difficult.

They don't have to be have inferior tech to be the same peaceful explorers they were before. There is no reason they can't have the tech and be peaceful as well.
Besides...defeating the Romulans would most likely make the galaxy a much safer place.(Since when have the Romulans ever been peaceful anyway. You can be sure they would do it if they could))
5/28/2015 c12 15Susan Hilton
Great story so far! Just testing to see if this works.
5/25/2015 c12 5Light Lord Cybergate
Hmm...
It seems power has already gone to humanities head.

In this...timeline/dimension...whatever, the federation is powerful enough to stand against the klingons and romulans best and win... so there was no need to look for more...'peaceful' solutions.

With no treaties and other garbage there was no need for it.
Not sure what to think of them going around destroying planets though. Planet Killers!
Fascinating...as Spock would say... the timelien seems to repair itself..
Still...that's not the way to go if you want a peaceful federation with 150 members...
This federation is turning more and more into the mirror universe.
Aggressive...maybe too aggressive
Be careful that they are not defeated as well.
4/18/2015 c11 5LADYMALLARD
Wow what an end to this chapter, with the Q helping Rasumssan and Mr. Seven sending Christopher back to his home and as Chekov returns to his ship he finds things have been completely altered aboard the Enterprise. Poor Chekov, it almost seams as though he had landed in the alternate universe. What will he do? Will he be able to contact Mr. Seven and get this corrected? Or will the MIB have some how changed or disappeared too? I can't wait to read the next exciting chapter to find out what will happen...till next time.
4/17/2015 c11 5Light Lord Cybergate
OH well...sucks to be you...Pavel..
Looks like you failed!

Enjoy your new future. :-P
4/1/2015 c10 Light Lord Cybergate
Romulans...your ass is about to be come grass...and the Federation is about to become a lawnmower...

Let the fun...begin.
3/31/2015 c10 5LADYMALLARD
Great chapter, as always fun to read, with Mr. Christopher thinking he would miss out on a fortune with the disappearance of his pilfered Tricorder. He'll certainly be surprised to find it after returning home to his own century thanks to Q. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what will happen...till next time.
3/29/2015 c10 Guest
Ugh. I don't know about other devices besides e-readers, but the old format was just fine. This is... well, ugh. The artificial end-of-lines make it extremely difficult to read as a flow, and the lack of any differentiation at the beginning of a pararaph makes it even worse.
3/16/2015 c1 wfolk