for Unscrupulous

3/9/2015 c9 5LADYMALLARD
This chapter was fun and exciting to read with Chekov, Rasmussen and Christopher making a getaway from the Enterprise. It must have been the Q who took the equipment out of Rasmussen's bag and it would be funny if the money Chekov promised Rasmussen turned out to be Monopoly money, but I'm sure our intrepid Chekov would keep his word and give him real currency. Christopher still has the equipment he took, to use to make a fortune I would assume unless it is gone too. It will be interesting to see how that plays out. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens..till next time.
3/7/2015 c2 4So you want to be an Author
Wild Author used WALL OF TEXT. It's super-effective. SYWTBAA is confused. He hurts himself in his confusion. You have fled the combat.

More seriously though. The chapters are small enough already without you scrounging for space. Why would you throw something so dense our way? I was already skittish when you labelled this a sequel to stories that I can't find eitheir in your repertoire or your favorites. There's only so much that being added to Rorsch's C2 can make up for.
3/1/2015 c9 5Light Lord Cybergate
What...just like that?
Well... I guess Q will have things to say about that.
A snap of his fingers is all that he would need.
It can't be over already...besides...certain items did make it into the past...
1/24/2015 c8 5LADYMALLARD
This was a fun chapter to read, with a nod to the first of the new movies in which Uhura falls for Mr. Spock. Looks like the Q has given Christopher a hand in stealing the futuristic devices from the Enterprise, while keeping them out of Rasmussen's hands and I'm sure that Chekov will use his servo to wipe the information about the MIB from his captain and Mr. Spock's memories, so the time line won't be affected. I suppose while giving Christine a life of leasure is an interesting plot thought, I would think that she would still want to spread her wings as a youngster and have a career and a life of her own. I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting to read what happens next, when Chekov discovers that the Enterprise is missing some of it's equipment. Which man will he go after first to try to recover them? Great work...till next time.
12/17/2014 c7 LADYMALLARD
This was a fun chapter to read with Pavel returning to Earth of the past to check in with Gary Seven, ( love the Get Smart reference) and getting the time pod out of Rasmussen's hands, I just wonder how Mr. Chekov will talk his way out of trouble. I look forward to the next exciting part to this well written and entertaining story. Till next time.
12/10/2014 c6 38asarahworld
Hey Susan! This is pretty interesting - I really like how you managed to work references to the episodes into the story! Just to check - Chekov (in your universe) is working for or for the same guys as Seven in addition to being Starfleet?
11/10/2014 c6 5LADYMALLARD
Wow, great chapter, looks as though Chekov has thrown a monkey wrench into Q and Rasmussen's plans by taking the time ship without them suspecting it and I am sure he isn't taken in by Q or Rasmussen and will inform Gary Seven about their scheme as much as he knows about it. But with Q's own power to transport people I suppose not having the Time Machine won't hinder their plans too much, unless Mr. Seven and Chekov interfere before they can pull it off. I can't wait to see what will happen when they try to tell Christopher about Nurse Chapel...Great job...till next time.
11/2/2014 c5 LADYMALLARD
I loved this chapter with all it's episode references, it was so well engineered, even the humorous one which caught my eye. Way back when, I had a tee shirt which had that saying on it and I had to explain it's meaning to non-Trekers or those who didn't know about Heinlein's novel. I wonder if Christopher actually did catch Christine's slip of the lip, or if it went right past him. If he does refuse to go back, how will Rasmussen handle that? And will it change their family history? I can't wait for the next chapter to find out, great work,...till next time.
10/7/2014 c4 LADYMALLARD
This was a really cool chapter, I love the way Spock brought up some suspicion about Rasmussen's story and motives, preventing him from getting immediate access to Christopher. I just can't wait for the next chapter, to see what will happen and what Rasmussen to try, to get to complete his mission and how it will effect history...well done...till next time.
9/14/2014 c3 LADYMALLARD
This is a terrific chapter, with a brilliant tie to Nurse Chapel being a distant relative, to the man they all knew as Capt. Christopher. I love that she was so open about it when Captain Kirk speculated on the reason for his suicide attempt and it seems that if Q hadn't done what he did the attempt might have been successful, so it's a neat part of the story. I wonder what Christopher will think about their connection if he gets to meet up with Nurse Chapel, she probably be warned against telling him of their family ties. Now that he's there I wonder how Rasmussen with get aboard the Enterprise to complete his mission. I can't wait to read the next chapter to find out...till next time.
9/13/2014 c1 Mecaldar
Hm I all ways wonder what would happen if kirk found an Obelisk Carrier how what would the effect be. If you never played S.T.O. (star trek online) the Obelisk Carrier is a powerful ship is from an ancient culture that has had limited contact with the Alpha Quadrant. Although the ship is not Elachi in design, it shares enough similarities with their technology to have a common origin.
9/9/2014 c2 Val
This is fun, Jeri! I look forward to the next few , and happy birthday September 10th.
8/5/2014 c2 LADYMALLARD
I love this new story, it's so inventive a fresh, it's always fun to revisit characters from the series. I can't wait for the next chapter to find out what will happen...Great intro to this new adventure...till next time.
7/16/2014 c1 LADYMALLARD
A great start to what I'm sure will be an interesting and exciting story. How will Sean Christopher Jr. use the items and information he's found in the old trunk? Who will come looking for them? (I have my suspicions on that, but I'll wait to find out) I can't wait to find out what Sean's next move will be...Till next time.
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3