for The Butterfly Feeling

4/19/2018 c3 DeadInside29
Hope you continue this!
4/8/2018 c3 Malstygian
Too bad you stopped updating - this was getting to be good.
10/13/2017 c3 TheKpopGirl
This story is fucking lit
6/20/2016 c3 1GE.PIP.SP
I wonder what Kenny's story is because I can't wait
1/26/2016 c2 Guest
Oh my gosh I thought I was the only one who felt the Sekaiichi Hatsukoi in the Library moment but I guess I'm not and that makes me very happy.
So, I really love the small relationship Tweek and Craig had as children-that was just flat out adorable. It's probably my favorite moment in this story so far, but I also wonder what's going to go down in Token's party..?
12/26/2015 c1 AutisticyetAwesome
"i'm breaking up with you" "oh. okay" OMG, THATS SO CUTE IM DYING!
12/5/2015 c3 6Miss MoKa
These three chapters are really good. I like stories that include both Creek and Style, and perhaps a little of Bunny. And drunk Stan is always so fucked up! But why did you stop updating it? I know it has been for almost a year, but you should definitely continue it! What happened to everyone at Token's party? PLEASE UPDATE!
3/16/2015 c3 2xMrs.Zoldyck
Ohgod, i love this soooo much!
3/11/2015 c2 TweekTweek
Tweek's got that Onodera from Sekaiichi Hataukoi vibe. You know, that creepy, stalkerish sorta vibe. Still, I'm enjoying this fanfiction - I love your writing style. Okay, um, I'll shut up now.
2/7/2015 c3 k1096
Sooooooo is this gonna continue cause I hope it does . I ' actually getting really into this and plus your style of writing is really fun to read xD
2/7/2015 c2 k1096
Fucking Ritsu and Takano moment right here , minus the readiing , holy shit ...
I 'm sure shit 's gonna happen to Tweek at the party . Stan 's probabaly all depressed or something over a break up with Wendy (if they even were still dating ) and Kyle probabaly has some boy trouble with Stan .
Btw you should go for some Bunny and or Dip , if you wanna .
2/7/2015 c1 k1096
Oh my god these two little shits , they 're too cute !
12/25/2014 c3 amber
I NEED TO KNOW what will happen next! Omg! So curious!

I loved this bit, I think it has great potential. I hope for it to be finished someday. If you chose to quit it, please inform us, it sucks always checking up on a story, only for it to never be updated. Anyways, I enjoyed it immensely.
12/25/2014 c2 Amb
I AM SCREAMING. THIS IS SO ADORABLE.
I love little Tweak and tiny Craig's relationship. I love their tiny interaction and appearances.

Also the encounter with the trouble-making crew(Kenny, Stan etc.) was very interesting.

Though Tweek doesn't like them, then he doesn't act as hostile as he could have...

Perhaps they could become friends some day? All except Cartman, haha.

Anyways, I hope this go off hiatus soon, as I am intrigued by it and wants to know more.

Greetings.
12/1/2014 c2 Mish
Tweek is so funny, he makes me laugh. And yes, he is bad at acting. Also, he is so positive! Look at him, with a pseudo-date and everything :')
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »