for Memory of Magic

1/27/2019 c21 3MaryamSahibzada
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next chapter! XD
1/23/2019 c19 MaryamSahibzada
I think I got an idea, in EPisode 24 of Kamen Rider W what if Hermione disguises herself as Wakana Sonozaki to lure the Liar Dopant in their traps. But when the Dopant tried to attack her, she will use her magic wand to attack him before the Kamen Riders will finally deal with the Dopant.
10/1/2018 c6 MaryamSahibzada
That's cute, Plus I also have a crush on Shotaro he's my most favorite character, meaning we both love the KR W duo I also like Philip too because he's one of my favorite characters, he really reminds me of myself.
8/1/2018 c20 MaryamSahibzada
Well, it was an amazing chapter to read, though this is actually one of my favorite episodes and I laughed at the ending where Shotaro just attempts to throw his pillow at Ryu. Lol, it was kinda funny.

And also, I'm kinda looking for the HP/KR Build Crossover story of yours actually. :)
5/16/2018 c19 Keli0596
When are you going to update the seven gokaiger and when are you going to write the gokaiger the ghost ship story
4/16/2018 c18 James Birdsong
Wonderful story
7/19/2017 c1 22GalaxyStar21
Holy freaking Warner Bros, this is hilarious! Hahahaha! I am so having a good time reading this! Hope you write more of the story later!
2/1/2016 c17 8D.N.S Akina
The show is lot episode so proably post them
12/3/2015 c14 jallison099
I like philip and hermione they are cute together
12/3/2015 c15 jallison099
Harry and ron are getting ready to go back home they release hermione is not going with them,
philip and hermione are close together made for each other
11/28/2015 c16 jallison099
I like Philip and hermione together ron and Harry are going back home ginny and luna are waiting for harry and ron to come home
7/20/2015 c16 Guest
Ahh I'm so excited for more! I normally hate love triangles but it works here. I lol'd at a love diamond where she's oblivious Rons jealous and everyone else is just watching. But really anyone but Ron. I'm leaning towards shou ! Keep it up!
6/14/2015 c11 The Missing 3000
OMG! Hermione with Philip in Planet Bookshelf, now that, my friend, is genius! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/14/2015 c11 D.N.S Akina
OMG! Please update!
6/11/2015 c6 AnonymousAvenger
I am also interested in Harry x Hermione pairing, but what about a Hermione x Shotaro x Philip pairing
28 Page 1 2 Next »