for Distance

10/12/2014 c1 20weesh
I like it. I felt so bad for austin and missing Ally and his confusion regarding her actions. And the part where he said part of him was being ripped away was awesome. So descriptive and just perfect for this. Loved it.
7/22/2014 c1 Guest
Nice one :-)
7/22/2014 c1 L.B
Well done
7/18/2014 c1 61ko777
I'm happy 4 em, but awwwww poor piper
7/18/2014 c1 22Got2LoveFandoms
AWWWWWW That was AMAZING!
You have no idea how brilliant this was. The distance, how Austin noticed, how he just ordered everyone out of the room like that. Their confrontation was necessary and I did like how straight forward Austin was with her, even if it was a little harsh. I'm glad Piper understood too.
And that ending. Oh, it was just beautiful. I love how Austin can comfort Ally just like that even when she's crying over him. I loved this, well done!
7/18/2014 c1 MegJH007
Completely adorable and I love it.
7/17/2014 c1 Guest
It was really good! Not too rushed and quite nice length and pace! Good job, I love auslly!
7/17/2014 c1 noellecaroliner5
I think it's really great. Well I think all your stories are great, but this one is even though it's different. :)
7/17/2014 c1 Guest
Oh my gyoodness this is adorable.
7/17/2014 c1 5curlygirl02
I love this one shot, its so cute and fluffy! You did an amazing job!
7/17/2014 c1 2heyitskatelyn22
Great job!
7/17/2014 c1 Ellie Rogers
Aww, that was definitely very CUTE! Loved it! :D
7/17/2014 c1 kk
Aw this was fantastic, I really loved the ending and just everything so, Great Job!
7/17/2014 c1 MusicMel01
That was amazing! So adorable and I loved how Piper was supportive, even if she still cared about Austin. There was really nothing in this you could improve on, keep it up :)
7/17/2014 c1 Guest2
Cute! Great job! You should do more one-shots! :)