FanFiction.Net
for Dead Men Tell No Lies

3/20/2017 c4 Oxymironic
Interesting and rather unique combining of the two.
8/3/2016 c4 rafedragos
Very interesting start. I saw this was a rough trade project before I started reading. I have nothing but respect for those who choose to participate in rough trade. The challenges are interesting, and even though the results are sometimes very raw - the fact that you continue to bull through the writing, pushing yourself to complete your work according to specific dictates, to me is amazing.

You did a good job of creating a fusion of two different shows, and explaining enough of the back story that your world makes sense. Sure, your story could use beta work, but since the goal of rough trade is to promote creative writing, and not correction - I read the work as is.

I would love to see more of this story, should you choose to continue it - and will look for more over in Archive of Our Own as well. And I really like how you introduced Kirk & Spock to each other. Thanks for sharing.
2/17/2015 c5 Guest
You need someone to proof your spelling, it is distracting and annoying.

Chapter 5 is totally unreadable.

This is a perfect example of why Stargate and Star Trek don not and should not mix.
9/19/2014 c4 16serendu
Intrigued to see where you go with this. *adds to favorites*
9/3/2014 c1 16ShadoweGoddess
Gr-rawr! You updated on AO3 but not here!

Now, I hope you update seriously!

This is brilliant! Honest it is. Need some beta-ing, but... other than that, great job both here AND on AO3