for Disney Special: Q & A

9/9/2014 c5 114Gracekim20
Thanks for mentioning me! Can't wait for the avatar one!
9/7/2014 c5 Guest
Hey how did the dare go? Oh wayde is deadpool
9/6/2014 c5 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
thank you all for asking my u4stions I look forward to the next qanda
9/6/2014 c5 3VivaThreeCaballeros
I'm sad to see this go. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for making me an honorary caballero guys! Well ados to this story amigos!
9/3/2014 c4 king nightmare
To hans 'pulls out a rocket launcher' yee haa! take this you turkey! to dead pool wanna help me blow this guy to the moon!
9/2/2014 c1 shadow ninja
To baghereah as far as I can tell the only real predators in the jungle are shere khan and kaa but neither were around when mowgli was found in the smashed boat so are there other more competent hunters out there? sorry if I misspelled your name.
9/2/2014 c4 Guest
ForgottenPrincess again, I ment the first guest with more than one question and one more!

To Ariel, so you spent only one year as a mermaid with music after ten years when you have a hypnotic voice? Your dad must of really missed your mom
Almost forgot, I, ForgottenPrincess am the first on of chapter 3/4 not ever
9/2/2014 c4 Guest
First, the first guest you had was me, ForgottenPrincess, secondly, my questions.

To the witches from the Black Cauldron, how were you able to revive Gurgi?

Snow White, you realize the dwarfs could have been mass murders? NEVER TRUST PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW

To Elsa, have you ever heard of ships? I mean the romantic paring kind. If not, have the narrator tell you all of them, even ElsAnna

Can I do dares? Because I dare Anna to go watch My Little Pony with Wayne : - D
9/1/2014 c4 VivaThreeCaballeros
Thankyou guys for answering my questions
To Negaduck yeah id like to see you try to come after me but serious question if you dislike the villains in your fearsome 5 group why did you make it in the first place?
To Bushroot I heard that you are the most villainous out of the group. Why is that?
To Panchito again but first a comment you are so awesome and my favorite caballero now the question why did you get shelved?
To Donald are you and Gladstone gander related and if so do you dislike him?
And last but not least for my favorite disney trio the three caballeros has it ever occurred to you that you are refered to as gay? And are you guys in a relationship? (And I don't mean friends )
9/1/2014 c2 114Gracekim20
Awesome! I've got a question for Genie: do you love life?
And Elsa: do you want to find a man if so who would it be?;/
9/1/2014 c1 wizard
To dr doofenshmirts why do you have two shrink inators to petro I'll pay you 50 credits if you force wedgie deadpool to katooni a word of advice always have a plan B and take this neckless it can turn you invisible when you don't need to be seen.
9/1/2014 c4 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint

1st question to Lance in Xmen Evolotion did yu know you were lickly to be the next Magneto according to Fanbase

2nd question Anakin Vs Darth Vader who would win

3rd question Deadpool did you know you and YJ superboy have the same oice actor nolon north

4th question Mickey and Oswald how are you two brothers your different species of Aninmal

5th question Woverine how do you feel about killing your son Daken. You see you where visted by your future self who told you that your son would blow up the school killing the kids and cuasing something like the sentinals. You had no choice to kill to make sure it didn't happen but when you where fighting him you where thinking of what could have happened if you raised. How do you feel
8/31/2014 c1 Guest
Update soon!
8/28/2014 c1 xana
To deadpool why aren't there movies about you and why are you named deadpool?
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »